Home The Bridge

Scheduling question (for you chart experts)

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
You think there'll be a repeat between now and the February Mega?

Also, you think maybe the Mega will begin on January 29th? If so, that would only leave ONE unknown week between the 15th's Galaxy event and the Mega. So likely not a repeat, right?

Trying to plan honor usage. As you know, lately with the Megas having 3 of the 4 events requiring a citation to FF the Super-Rare, the maximum theoretical usage of honor for the event is 104,000.

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we're lucky and there is a Galaxy with a hybrid (Faction/Galaxy) for two community reward events, leaving a Skirmish and a pure Faction. That would reduce the honor required to 80'000 (minus the 6'000 Honor in the thresholds). Until then, there's plenty of voyages, daily green and blue pulls as well as campaign pulls and other event thresholds to be claimed. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure which week will start the mega. The choices are start it on Jan 30th or end it on March 2nd. Both have equal amounts of time outside of February.

As far as another repeat. Ever since they started flashbacks, they have been pretty diligent about both a flashback and normal rerun between each set of megas. So I think its likely we have a rerun (either starting the 23rd or the 30th if the mega starts later).
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth noting is that Picard starts on the 23rd. Also worth noting is that the next Faction event in line for a Replay is "The Triskelion Tournament" (Sheriff of Nottingham Q, Robin Hood, Princess Jadzia).
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha I just realized i'm basing the events on the Wednesday and not the Thursday - I think it was partly a mistake, but also because that's when I start seeing it pop up every time I log in!

In any case - Donatra, thank you, yes, I do realize we will be receiving incoming honor, but I chose instead to keep it simple and not include daily or event honor gains. That way we can work with concrete numbers.

Basically my goal is to figure out whether I should risk immortalizing my Cheesecake Seven now or wait until I've definitely got enough to handle the Mega.