Home The Bridge

New 4* in Vault - Arandis

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
In addition to Bones mentioned in the anniversary post, Vanessa Williams will also be gracing us with her presence today it seems.

duc9r76b73qt.png

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    robownage wrote: »
    In addition to Bones mentioned in the anniversary post, Vanessa Williams will also be gracing us with her presence today it seems.

duc9r76b73qt.png

To go with Tourist Worf, I guess......

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Arandis

nz07huzyoxwk.jpg

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

duc9r76b73qt.png

From STT Twitter:

by4zkdhhle2h.jpeg
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • 3 pulls, 2 x Arandis! Quitting while I am ahead!

Take your time Shan – most of us are patient and can handle it ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    In before the complaints: stats are incoming.
    I am a tad busy today so expect delays :)

No rush @Shan! Thank you for being awesome as always!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured I only had Riker immortalized, and the cost was discounted, so I went for it. Got one Seven, one Quark, and two Riker. I'm pleased. I'm also out of dilithium.
    edited January 2020
    Angel One Riker was already Immortalized EDIT: Fully Fused, but third Star for Dukat from the Behold. Also, Klingon Sarcaphagus Ship to Level Eight.

hv0owlemr4qh.jpg
    53ct3txyzaso.jpg

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Got a bit giddy with the honour goodness, so I spent dilithium despite having promised not to do so in the past.

Nothing but honour as usual. Ha ha.

Not bitter though. The honour offer was great.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the third consecutive weekly themed pack to introduce a 4*, rather than a 5*. The others were:

12-31-19 Dress Uniform Beverly Crusher
    01-07-20 Saowin
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the third consecutive weekly themed pack to introduce a 4*, rather than a 5*. The others were:

01-07-20 Saowin

I noticed that too - it's an interesting move. My instinct with these 4* is to ignore the packs so that there are actually useful purples to look forward to the next time there's a portal update.

That said ... Because of the discounted price, I bought three packs. 2 airlocked Lwaxanas and the fifth star I need for Seven in Silver. Very happy with that!
  • 1 pull. 1 seven. That's all for me, saving my Dil for any other sales that may come our way.

01-07-20 Saowin

I noticed that too - it's an interesting move. My instinct with these 4* is to ignore the packs so that there are actually useful purples to look forward to the next time there's a portal update.

That said ... Because of the discounted price, I bought three packs. 2 airlocked Lwaxanas and the fifth star I need for Seven in Silver. Very happy with that!

The discount was the only reason I tried one. As noted above, added a 🌟 to Dukat, and advanced Sacarphagus Ship.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really feel we missed out by her ship ability not being called "Death By Jamaharon."
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I bought 3 packs.

Troi (already immo)
    COP Founder Picard (first star)
    Arandis

I may buy another later today.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

01-07-20 Saowin

I have a policy of only biting on packs if I can use two of the three 4*'s, and unfortunately, I can only use Arandis. There seems a decent chance of her turning up in a Campaign before she makes her way into the portal, if Fugitive Spock and Nexus Guinan are any indication. In either case, I can wait. 390 is a tempting price, but after having enjoyed as much luck as I did with the last mega-event wrap-up packs, I'm presently stockpiling dilithium for the next ones.
  • I couldn't resist the urge...I did one more (4th) pull, got a useless Casanova Riker, but then a Seven in Silver (4th *) popped on the last slot! Combined with all the honor pulls – Happy week!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • PrylarDurdenPrylarDurden ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Wanted Arandis, did 8 pulls. Got 6 lwax, 1 riker and picard. Bummer.

Edit: daily dilithium got me one more pull and finally got Arandis!