Home The Bridge

New Mega Announced - Forever As One

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
Picard and Number One as the mega recurring crew, plus Astrophysicist just for fun! I really like this theme.

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    So "Picard and Number One" is the name of a specific crew, the one you can see in the art :)

LOL - thank you for the clarification *facepalm*
  • Read again: It says
    welcome the all new Picard and Number One crew, the recurrent threshold reward for this mega-event

I'd say that is a single crew - Picard and the dog. Like the lizard with his offspring or the dual parent / bynar crews.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read again: It says
    welcome the all new Picard and Number One crew, the recurrent threshold reward for this mega-event

I'd say that is a single crew - Picard and the dog. Like the lizard with his offspring or the dual parent / bynar crews.

Yup! Edited thanks to Shan's correction.
  • I see I typed too slow. I hope Picard & No.1 has some bite and isn't a common com/dip/sec variant...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    #1 has 6 second activation and 350% instant damage....position trigger needed though...you know? lol >:):D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Akimbo Seven?

PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!!!!!!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only two super-rare citations needed. Nice! Thank you so much DB! I was afraid three was the new normal.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Akimbo Seven?

They haven't announced any of the crew other than the recurring. If seven is featured, they won't announce her until after she is shown in an episode.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    No Akimbo Seven?

They haven't announced any of the crew other than the recurring. If seven is featured, they won't announce her until after she is shown in an episode.

Well, I guess you missed the 47 times I said I hoped Akimbo Seven was the RECURRING

:D:D:D:D:D
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, looking forward to adding "Picard and Number One" to my crew - despite being a catfan really.

"You will also encounter new variants of crew from every corner of Star Trek, eager to aid Picard and avoid assimilation."

explains T'Pol furthermore and of course is true to the general concept of STT...
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrophysicist = Unfreeze your 400 Burnhams
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am praying he's SCI (for Picard)/ SEC (for number one)/ DIP. Some combo of DIP/SCI/CMD seems most likely, but that's the 2nd most common legendary skill set. Which I guess makes it all the more likely for DB to print him that way.
    Very pleased about the diversity of events. Wouldn t have expected another Skirmishes so soon again. Well done DB. 👏🏻

Four weeks between Fraction Events. And then it is a Fraction/Galaxy Hybrid. The pile of Tokens is gonna make that Event or the last one be a knife fight, probably. Depends a bit on who the Rewards are, too.
  • Yateball wrote: »

Why would you freeze your Michael Burnhams? The 4 star Burnhams are pretty useful and the 5 star ones are tour de force.
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Love Picard and really excited to get Picard & #1 as the recurring. The only downside is that it’s gonna be a CMD/DIP card which is a little disappointing coming off a Garth and Tenavik Mega

Why would you freeze your Michael Burnhams? The 4 star Burnhams are pretty useful and the 5 star ones are tour de force.

Depends on ur personal roster and total crew slots. I have frozen all Burnhams(and like 99% of all SRs) as well, regardless i have 425 crew slots.

True. I suppose the old saying of "compared to what" if Yateball has 700 immortalized crew with 300 slots and I have 300 immortalized crew with the same 300 slots, I afford can keep Graduation Michael Burnham around, Yateball can't, too many good crew (nice problem to have).
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Depends on ur personal roster and total crew slots. I have frozen all Burnhams(and like 99% of all SRs) as well, regardless i have 425 crew slots.

True. I suppose the old saying of "compared to what" if Yateball has 700 immortalized crew with 300 slots and I have 300 immortalized crew with the same 300 slots, I afford can keep Graduation Michael Burnham around, Yateball can't, too many good crew (nice problem to have).

Yah I just unthaw event crew basically for every event, and my legendaries take up much of my crew slots I really can only keep around SR's that I have yet to immortalize, and the current event crew SRs

That being said it was TOTALLY unnecessary for me to unfreeze all my Datas and LaForges because they are so not necessary for this expedition

Either way, purple Burnham's are frozen anytime there's not a DSC thing going on typically

Yah I just unthaw event crew basically for every event, and my legendaries take up much of my crew slots I really can only keep around SR's that I have yet to immortalize, and the current event crew SRs

That being said it was TOTALLY unnecessary for me to unfreeze all my Datas and LaForges because they are so not necessary for this expedition

Either way, purple Burnham's are frozen anytime there's not a DSC thing going on typically

Yeah, i have about 20 immortalized legendaries, I see most 4 star crew all being freezer fodder once you reach somewhere around 50+ immortalized legendaries - 4 star crew probably all pretty useless at that point - not much use, other than events where they are featured crew.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I freeze every 4/4. My voyages are all 5/5 crew. I don't care about non-event shuttles. And for events I unfreeze the appropriate bonus crew. It doesn't matter who the 4* is, if they're not bonus they're not going to be used. So I swap back and forth to get the new bonus crew every week.
  • Astrophysicist! Did anyone guess that? I've never been happier to be wrong, this is a way better choice than Romantic or Caregiver. All of our Spocks, Burnhams, and Daxes are now on the table.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Astrophysicist! Did anyone guess that? I've never been happier to be wrong, this is a way better choice than Romantic or Caregiver. All of our Spocks, Burnhams, and Daxes are now on the table.

Not all Dax have the trait though. Bell Riots Dax f.e.. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrophysicist! Did anyone guess that? I've never been happier to be wrong, this is a way better choice than Romantic or Caregiver. All of our Spocks, Burnhams, and Daxes are now on the table.

Not all Dax have the trait though. Bell Riots Dax f.e.. ;)

Or all Spocks. Seeing Spock, inexplicably, doesn't have it.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized... How many weeks is that without a full faction? Now add in all the existing Astrophysicists. Now add all of the new Astrophysicists who will be added. That is the recipe for the most competitive faction event so far this decade!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized... How many weeks is that without a full faction? Now add in all the existing Astrophysicists. Now add all of the new Astrophysicists who will be added. That is the recipe for the most competitive faction event so far this decade!

Don't tell DB, I'm truly enjoying a few weeks without shuttle events!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. Could easily become a bloodbath.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • I just realized... How many weeks is that without a full faction? Now add in all the existing Astrophysicists. Now add all of the new Astrophysicists who will be added. That is the recipe for the most competitive faction event so far this decade!

Yeah. Could easily become a bloodbath.

Bloodbath is good for DB revenue, since more folks will use dilithium to instant finish shuttles and do some extra shuttle boost pack pulls, just to keep ranks.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•