Home Ready Room
Options

Help Me!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wouldn’t work for me anyway. I’m, I guess you can say cheating by leveling a mass amount of one and two star crew. They wouldn’t be able to pass the nodes
  • Options
    wouldn't bridge crew on your ship earn xp? yould could put 3 of them on a 5* ship ad run a bunch of battles.
  • Options
    you don't have to actually use every crew member you select for mission nodes. you can have one or two crew members you select, but never use them on any of the nodes. Certainly not doable for the most difficult missions, but I imagine some high chron missions are easy enough to run with only 2 FF Legends, and 2x 1-2* crew sitting on the bench.
  • Options
    btw: how goes the struggle? Getting enough trainers now?
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you don't have to actually use every crew member you select for mission nodes. you can have one or two crew members you select, but never use them on any of the nodes. Certainly not doable for the most difficult missions, but I imagine some high chron missions are easy enough to run with only 2 FF Legends, and 2x 1-2* crew sitting on the bench.

That is a good point. I will try that. Thank you!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    btw: how goes the struggle? Getting enough trainers now?

It’s slow going. Only able to get about two a day between shuttles and voyages. I’m up to 490 now. 110 more to go. Ugh!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

So in trying this, a 24 chron mission brought a one star from level 1 to level 9. And then from 10 to 15. Seems like a very large chron cost for little gain

• Options

So in trying this, a 24 chron mission brought a one star from level 1 to level 9. And then from 10 to 15. Seems like a very large chron cost for little gain

that's unfortunate it does not scale well, I have not used missions to level crew in so long I could not remember how it works. oh well, wish it was more helpful of course.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

that's unfortunate it does not scale well, I have not used missions to level crew in so long I could not remember how it works. oh well, wish it was more helpful of course.

It was definitely worth a shot and I do appreciate the suggestion

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! I hit 525 a little bit age. Maybe eventually I'll catch up. Got a new goal in mind? Collections? Win 4 events in 2020? Master the Jecht Shot Mark 2?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! I hit 525 a little bit age. Maybe eventually I'll catch up. Got a new goal in mind? Collections? Win 4 events in 2020? Master the Jecht Shot Mark 2?

I was thinking a third event win could cement induction into the STT Hall of Fame.