Home The Bridge
Options

This just happened...

yzpr081u9cnr.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Wow, I am so jealous right now. Presage is one I want to finish for collections and a boost in voyages. Congrats!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Nice.
  • Options
    GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    bejtq0kacayj.png
    7y8xnnq0ylfj.png
    qmmaywsp1x9m.png
    Hamsters2 wrote: »
    Wow, I am so jealous right now. Presage is one I want to finish for collections and a boost in voyages. Congrats!

Haha I was just thinking about that because I had just passed up the lor sato and just had a science eng voyage today. I wanted the pack, but ended up going with a Klingon janeway instead of sato because she **tsk tsk** so bad. I was just thinking how much better presage would have been instead. Then in the voyage I used queen Po in the first officer spot, and was thinking: wish I had a presage. Then boom, one pack and a few minutes later I have a two star only a few citations away from awesomesauce. jmovzw7jlhzm.pngyjri2k5o530v.png

• Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I would have added the star to Paris over presage there but good work!
  • Options
    GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    Personally I would have added the star to Paris over presage there but good work!
    Yeah, I almost considered doing that. But he just isn’t holding up well. I’ve got better options for medical command and for engineering medical than him, but had to take the twin pack for sure just because it happened.
  • Options
    Nice! I think RNG is good today. I did 10 pulls from yesterday's LTO and got 4 begolds! 4th star for Defensive Phlox, 3rd for Borg Queen, 2nd for Christopher Pike and 1st for Mountaineer Spock.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Congrats on your accomplishment! I note with interest that you didn’t even have to use the traditional MED/COM crew I thought would be absolutely essential, like Rev Phlox or Captain Bev.

ETA: whoops, wrong thread!