Home The Bridge
Options

Thank you DB for the 22k dilithium offer.

Awesome offer. Much appreciated!!

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was my reaction too - a bit more than I'm willing to spend these days, but it's a fantastic deal for sure.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    They saved the best for last. Well planned this time...
  • Options
    Great deal i did buy almost at once!
    On the hand, the other offers seem a lot overpriced now :o
    Serving with Battleship Texas [BBTX]
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    That was a nice unexpected surprise after the crappy(price wise) offers
    from the past days. Thank You. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, DB! This is even better than the monthly card. More than 50k dil now, that will take some time to consume as my usage concept is quite rigid.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that more than enough to run the Dabo table? If I were inclined to spend that much, I would take it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that more than enough to run the Dabo table? If I were inclined to spend that much, I would take it.

Yes, you can run the wheel with that. But use the free spin last

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention of VIP on the offer flash. Is VIP included (and the associated bonus dil)?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention of VIP on the offer flash. Is VIP included (and the associated bonus dil)?

Yes. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes the other offers look ridiculous IMO
  • Options
    Since I'm a dilithium hoarder I would just LOVE <3 to grab this deal! Unfortunately this champagne deal is not within my beer budget. :( I could probably swing it ........ but that would mean going without coffee for the month of March and don't think that would be such a great idea. ;)

Any chance for a 10K deal for $10??? (wishful thinking here :p )
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet deal, thank you!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    Since I'm a dilithium hoarder I would just LOVE <3 to grab this deal! Unfortunately this champagne deal is not within my beer budget. :( I could probably swing it ........ but that would mean going without coffee for the month of March and don't think that would be such a great idea. ;)

But think of all the things you could use that dilithium for. Voyage speed ups to amass chrons quickly. A third and fourth shuttle if you don’t have them. Extra cadet tickets for extra boosts and chrons. Reduced price post mega packs to bolster your crew and ships. There are so many possibilities

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

Coffee is not good for you anyway. ;)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options

You and @Banjo1012 are killing me here! LOL Sooooooo tempting ...........

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

This much dilithium has never been offered at such a low price. It is literally once in a lifetime. So far at least

• Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

A temptation you should give in 2. Plus exchange Starbucks etc. for a cheaper brand. And both your game and real life cravings can be stilled...

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

A temptation you should give in 2. Plus exchange Starbucks etc. for a cheaper brand. And both your game and real life cravings can be stilled...

There ya go! McDonald’s iced coffee is better anyway

• Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Nah, ain't gonna happen. :( Checked the bank account and it said, "Hey dummy! You live on your meager SS check so just forget it!" A 'tough row to plow'. Maybe DB will get wild and crazy some other month?

Anyways, I have to save up my simoleons for in case I win tickets for the Antiques Roadshow event in June and have to travel to Santa Fe, NM. :)

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyways, I have to save up my simoleons for in case I win tickets for the Antiques Roadshow event in June and have to travel to Santa Fe, NM. :)

I know it's probably not everyone's cuppa tea, but I love watching Antiques Roadshow, so that sounds like a lot of fun to be there in person. If you end up going, maybe you can share some photos of the experience in the Holodeck sub-forum.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I worked overnight at Walmart we watched The Roadshow every break. We were all glued to it. Nothing beats the guy who had a one of a kind record player roll. It may have been from the very first one. AND HE BROKE IT!!! If you’ve never seen it, YouTube it. It’s HILARIOUS!!
  • Options
    I spent it all on faction store refreshes.

Did your VIP level prevent you from buying extra scans? :D
  • Options
    Hamsters2Hamsters2 ✭✭✭
    Great deal, thank-you DB. With the deal and the dil I had been saving, I was able to buy those 2 legendary beholds I've always wanted! Got me Shinzon and Captain Scott, well worth it!
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    With this fantastic windfall, I bought 358 supply kits at 70 DIL a shot. I now have a supply kit running for the next year - and only for $25!

Thanks DB!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, DB! I bought 3,056 Federation transmissions from the faction store!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    With this fantastic windfall, I bought 358 supply kits at 70 DIL a shot. I now have a supply kit running for the next year - and only for $25!

Thanks DB!
    Thanks, DB! I bought 3,056 Federation transmissions from the faction store!

I can't tell if that is real or sarcasm. I can see people really doing either, though it seems excessive to me. Who is going to report on how many credits they bought? Or how many extra arena battles?