Home The Bridge
Options

Thank you DB for the 22k dilithium offer.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
    Is this serious or was it a mistake they corrected? I Got Leap Further which included 2020 Dilithium for 22€ or Honary Leep for 22920 Honour?
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Phantum wrote: »
    Is this serious or was it a mistake they corrected? I Got Leap Further which included 2020 Dilithium for 22€ or Honary Leep for 22920 Honour?

It was a pop up ('LTO') offer yesterday.

ed4rw6exfan6.jpg
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phantum wrote: »

There was a pop-up offer of 22,920 dilithium for $25 USD. Only lasted 12hrs.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    With this fantastic windfall, I bought 358 supply kits at 70 DIL a shot. I now have a supply kit running for the next year - and only for $25!

Thanks DB!
    Thanks, DB! I bought 3,056 Federation transmissions from the faction store!

I can't tell if that is real or sarcasm. I can see people really doing either, though it seems excessive to me. Who is going to report on how many credits they bought? Or how many extra arena battles?

It all sounds legit! :D

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    it was a fantastic deal. Thanks, DB. Hope to see more of those to come!
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now bring us something tasty to spend it on. :p
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Nice deal, would've rolled dice but didn't. My play money account was empty lol :D