Home The Bridge
Options

Number of Players

This is the first time I've had both 4* characters, so I was able to sit back on the event and just take the first few easy thresholds. From my ranking it showed over 23,000 playing the event this weekend. I was wondering is that about average, how many players run multiple accounts, was this a quiet weekend for others ? I can see first place and some ranks either side of mine, but can you see last place/total no of players anywhere? Id be interested in what the number of players are by event type.

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    By saturday at least least 40k players had scored 10 VP+.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    That interesting as my feeling form the message board was that a few would be sitting this re-run out. 40k is quite a player base.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Kadavar wrote: »
    That interesting as my feeling form the message board was that a few would be sitting this re-run out. 40k is quite a player base.

Well the smart player scores 10VP(1 build) for Community rewards. Why give away 2x 200 honor and 1x 10x premium pull? ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I played until I got my three 4* Tolars @ about 131K (?) after 4 1/2 hours and then I quit. Still ranked @ #5050.
    I thought it was a really sloooooow sleepy-time Event altogether.
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    My rank was 42,979 for this event
  • Options
    CrusoeCrusoe ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I was only playing to threshold. But, I also like to have zero superrares left. So I was sitting at 370k. I decided this morning 370k was near rank 1500. So I did one more set until I had no more superrares again. Got me a Riker Odan, with not much over the 350k threshold. I think the daylight savings time switch and burnout from last weeks event and mini event helped besides rerun to keep people from playing this event.

Edit: I am sure some where around 372k was rank 1500 for this event
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I built to clear thresholds, then traded in my SR, and wound up finishing inside the top-350 (I did absolutely nothing in phase-2). I expected to drop much lower than I did, based on experience taking a similar approach in past galaxy events. It definitely felt lighter than usual, in terms of the competitiveness of the event.

I was happy to get Riker, in the hopes of getting more copies while chasing a 4th star for Bashir in event packs. I also snagged a 2nd star for Augment Commander O'Brien (over 2nd stars for Mariachi Q or Assimilated Torres) from the 7 single premium pulls, which helps towards the DB Originals collection.
  • Options
    eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Generally around 65k people play events. I think the high watermark was around 110k during the Borg mega.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    My rank was around 39000 with 10 VP earned. In my fleet 8 players did not play this event at all.

There are 100203 players currently in the Commander division of the arena, and 73273 in the admiral division. When I started playing 30 months ago there were about 130k players in one of the divisions.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    My rank was around 39000 with 10 VP earned. In my fleet 8 players did not play this event at all.

There are 100203 players currently in the Commander division of the arena, and 73273 in the admiral division. When I started playing 30 months ago there were about 130k players in one of the divisions.

I was about to make the same comment about players who participate in Arena. Also, a player in our fleet was ranked over 43,000. And we had one player who was out of town and didn't participate. So... Just a couple more things to chew on. :)
    Farewell 🖖