Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Leisure Time - 03/19 - Event type correction

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Leisure Time
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Claymore Scotty 5* (New), Tee Time Doctor 4* (New), and Niners Kira Nerys 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 03/19 until Monday 03/23 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Rewards
5*: Mirror Keyla Detmer (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 03/26.

Event Faction: Federation, Klingon Empire, Bajoran

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Scotty, The Doctor, and Kira.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isnt Niners Kira a 4*?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Agreed?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two full Factions back to back? Oh well...
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Holonovel Doctor, will be a bonus crew for the event starting on 03/19.

How does the Holonovel Doctor factor into this event?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Holonovel was supposed to a feature this week...
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent bonus crew pool...

Tongue in cheek comment... when we can we expect the last minute addition of a bonus trait to effectively double or triple the size of the pool? Last minute stealth add of Bajoran trait maybe??
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, this makes it official: don't let the Federation win this week's event! Otherwise we all will be using way too many merits.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all variants of Montgomery Scott are Scotty, only Scared Scotty, Claymore Scotty, Dress Uniform Scotty and Tribble Hearder Scotty show up if you search Scotty in the cryo vault..... Just thinking you may want to make that Scott instead of Scotty....
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the Holonovel Doctor does have a Putter. Tee Time Doctor will have a Driver?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Sigh, corrected!

You need more "Leisure Time" o:)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh, corrected!

You need more "Leisure Time" o:)

Ha!!!

• Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Are we so short of new characters that we need 2 4* versions of The Doctor golfing?

Sticking with the leisure theme, why not Niners Ezri, Kayaking O'Brien, or Yoga Worf/Troi/Crusher/Sato, or the list could go on...

Kayaking O'Brien would be a cool Ranked 3*. Someone Yogaing the Threshold 2*.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's not gonna be a surprise trait bonus, is there? please say no. in fact ... leave all trait bonuses out.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll sink my resources into this event, and skip next week.
  • Options
    Typo Friday strikes again, it is a Galaxy Event - not a faction one.

SCORE!!!!!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another golfing Doctor? Alrighty then. And as a Galaxy event, it will be nice to have a relaxing weekend.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess we just log in next Thursday and see what pops up :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I'm a little concerned that this week's Announcement, left a lot of people with the impression that Holonovel Doctor was going to be the Existing Full Bonus Crew for the Event coming up. It made it look like Disruptor Beam had finally listened to customer feedback about that part of the Events, and that Ranked 4* would start being able to be claimed a week ahead, like Event Legendaries. Which would actually be helpful. to find out a week later "Oh, he's just a Minor Bonus Variant of the actual Event New Crew" leaves a bad taste.

Two things:

1} Not blaming Shan. She has only the info she is given.

2} Very sure that the PERCEIVED "deception" was unintentional. But, a clearer Announcement should have been given to Shan, so she could have posted that Holonovel Doctor is actually a Minor Bonus.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little concerned that this week's Announcement, left a lot of people with the impression that Holonovel Doctor was going to be the Existing Full Bonus Crew for the Event coming up. It made it look like Disruptor Beam had finally listened to customer feedback about that part of the Events, and that Ranked 4* would start being able to be claimed a week ahead, like Event Legendaries. Which would actually be helpful. to find out a week later "Oh, he's just a Minor Bonus Variant of the actual Event New Crew" leaves a bad taste.

Two things:

2} Very sure that the PERCEIVED "deception" was unintentional. But, a clearer Announcement should have been given to Shan, so she could have posted that Holonovel Doctor is actually a Minor Bonus.

I was given the correct information and I believe I relayed it properly.
    I said that Holonovel Doctor would be bonus crew, not featured event crew.

Exchanging Author Doctor for Holonovel Doctor this week was unnecessary though in retrospective. Doing this intensified the impression that this would matter.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options

Two things:

Okay. As I said. People CLEARLY got the impression that the Ranked Reward was going to be FULL Bonus Crew this coming week. As I also said, not blaming you or DB. But, them simply saying that he was Minor Bonus would have kept people from getting that impression. Communications is often how stuff is received, not just how it is said. No one is accusing you or DB of anything. Just pointing out a missing word would have prevented people from coming to the wrong conclusion.

You know I am not being mean. Just addressing what people are saying. People took the post to mean that he was Featured Crew. Especially since that very thing had been requested often in the past. People should not have assumed. But, they did. I'm just saying adding one word in the future would block that assumption.

Nothing but love, here. Just making a suggestion for if it comes up in the future in an Event. With love and support, and respect, and honour, and everything!!!!!!

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

Two things:

Exchanging Author Doctor for Holonovel Doctor this week was unnecessary though in retrospective. Doing this intensified the impression that this would matter.

I think the exchange of Author for Holonovel was just a correction from what the developers ran out there for rewards on Wednesday (in error). What they put out didn't match Shan's announcement.

Granted in retrospect it didn't matter.