Home The Holodeck

Paranoid Panic hits Western Washington State! SERIOUSLY!

13»

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Lol . Had a little congestion today. But looks like I a m done with it. I will make sure do my routine one more day. But I cannot imagine that I would have any more symptoms now. Hey I have not seen a vampire while I have been taking my garlic, it works😉🙂 or was it the Coroniavirus🤔😉😊 it could just be bad tasting blood with coronavirus.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Lol . Had a little congestion today. But looks like I a m done with it. I will make sure do my routine one more day. But I cannot imagine that I would have any more symptoms now. Hey I have not seen a vampire while I have been taking my garlic, it works😉🙂 or was it the Coroniavirus🤔😉😊 it could just be bad tasting blood with coronavirus.

I’m really glad it’s almost over. You’re a warrior bro and you won the war!

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Thanks all. But the symptoms were minor. I am done with it.

I never had trouble breathing. If you have trouble breathing, you have to go to hospital. Though people with diabetes or pre diabetic, if they have any of or all of the three minor symptoms, they need to get tested. Because they are at high risk.

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never had trouble breathing. If you have trouble breathing, you have to go to hospital. Though people with diabetes or pre diabetic, if they have any of or all of the three minor symptoms, they need to get tested. Because they are at high risk.

That makes sense now. As I said I am 85% certain my wife and I had it. We were in seriously bad shape for a while there but we never had the trouble breathing so I guess that is the point where it becomes life threatening. Thank god none of us got to that point!

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

That makes sense now. As I said I am 85% certain my wife and I had it. We were in seriously bad shape for a while there but we never had the trouble breathing so I guess that is the point where it becomes life threatening. Thank god none of us got to that point!

Agreed Thank God.

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I just saw Joe Rogan's Experience #1747 on Spotify. Probably only place you can watch or listen to it.

First treatment when you think you are exposed to Covid is to clean out those sinuses and rinse mouth.

My cleaning of my sinuses might not have had any effect (I was just using toilet paper and water) . But I think using Listerine mouthwash would be effective as the methods mentioned.

Also I guess it is more likely that I breathed it in , then caught it from the touch screen, but I still am not sure.

But what really blows my mind is that the estimate that the doctor gives in lives that could have been saved , if an early treatment approach for COVID would have been followed, is now at 85%. (Up from the estimate he gave in November to the Senate of 50%)

Edit:

Reading over my comments, I was sure it was hand to face that I caught it , but from what everyone says I had to have breathed it in.

During the time I was washing cleaning out my sinuses gargling with Listerine brushing my teeth about 4 times a day. I usually would do that when I felt a need to itch my eyes.

I did not mention the latex gloves on my first trip to the grocery store, were a joke. They ripped and before they ripped they caused my hands to sweat. Which I believe makes things worse.

On trips afterward:
    I just made sure the last thing I did before heading out was to wash my hands so they would be clean of the virus. I had already put my mask on before that too. I made sure to never touch my face until I was back home too. That is when I removed my N-100 mask. The time span between use of the mask should have been long enough for the virus to be dead if any had gotten on to it. Curios not sure why there was no thought of making sure the mask was unused for 2 1/2 weeks before reuse. From all the studies they said the longest the virus lasted on a surface was 2 weeks, under perfection conditions.
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    This is just a mild pandemic. What would happen with the world if a serious epidemic would hit...