Home The Bridge

Changes to Collections

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in The Bridge
Looks like they just added a new threshold to the Rare Crew collection.

Prizes include an SR citation. Very nice DB TP!

Comments

• Just noticed. Very generous reward. Thank you DB!
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • +1 replicator use as well. Very nice bonus!
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why, that is fantastic.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharing a photo to help people find it.

xkgst5ofgka3.jpg
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Am I reading it right that it requires 80 immortal? Pretty steep but very good rewards.

I wonder what extra tiers will be added next? I'd love to see 15 or 20 for some of the racial trait collections that are at 10. Or maybe another tier for common and uncommon crew as well? Maybe 30 or 35 for the ones that cap out at 25?

EDIT: Typo.
  • Am I reading it right that it requires 80 immortal? Pretty steep but very good rewards.

I wonder what extra tiers will be added next? I'd love to see 15 or 20 for some of the racial trait collections that are at 10. Or maybe another tier for common and uncommon crew as well? Maybe 30 or 35 for the ones that cap out at 25?

EDIT: Typo.

Any and all of those, yes. It's always a good day when more are added.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is nice. The only 3* I don't have is Achievement Sisko who will remain where he is until I feel like spending honor on him. Never.
  • This really is a help to us with small fleets. We cannot not afford to increase the starbase replicator uses so this gives us one extra use.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    2fwte7c0xskg.png
    The credits were most welcomed to spend all those replicator rations on
    DB: Do Better
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I'm surprised they added Evolved Janeway to the portal. I would have figured that would have stayed as a fusion-only card.

UPDATE: And they did not add Indignant Seven. Fascinating.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or Cheesecake... I have a spare indignant seven I am waiting for EMH to fuse with though this may take some time...
    DB: Do Better
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m more happy about this collection update than I have been about any of the vanity collection additions. Well done TP.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I reading it right that it requires 80 immortal? Pretty steep but very good rewards.
    Your second sentence answers the first. Big achievements, big rewards. I like it.
    This is nice. The only 3* I don't have is Achievement Sisko who will remain where he is until I feel like spending honor on him. Never.
    Same here. It pains me every time I scroll to the bottom of my crew list. There's the airlock button - do I use it? I really should, since I'm never going to use honor to cite him, and yet I hesitate.
    EnderW wrote: »
    I'm surprised they added Evolved Janeway to the portal. I would have figured that would have stayed as a fusion-only card.
    Very much this. I'm looking at the Irish Pride pack and thinking about those Coffee Janeways (need 1 more to get my 3rd star for Evolved), but now I'm wondering if I should just hold out for favorable begold RNG and cash in Janeway/Paris for honor instead. Seems odd to have put her in the portal. Are Tuvix or The Duras Sisters in the portal?
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Tuvix or The Duras Sisters in the portal?

They are not. I won't be surprised if this is a mistake and it'll be corrected.

Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Are Tuvix or The Duras Sisters in the portal?

They are not. I won't be surprised if this is a mistake and it'll be corrected.
    Shan wrote: »
    Quinn and Evolved Janeway were not supposed to be part of the Time Portal Update due to their specific nature, and this has been corrected.

From another thread.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Did anyone else not get all of the rewards when they claimed them? I am noticeably missing the portal pull. Thought I'd ask on here before raising a ticket. I have tried restarting. Playing on Android.
  • Wow. Another replicator use. That’s awesome. That brings the max to 9 a day.
  • I’m a little confused by the collection rewards - they all say “claimed” for me but the only one I was actually able to claim was the highest tier (for 80 crew). Seems like a bug maybe?
    lx8xp8ftufgs.png
  • I’m a little confused by the collection rewards - they all say “claimed” for me but the only one I was actually able to claim was the highest tier (for 80 crew). Seems like a bug maybe?
    lx8xp8ftufgs.png

This is what happened to me.
    Did anyone else not get all of the rewards when they claimed them? I am noticeably missing the portal pull. Thought I'd ask on here before raising a ticket. I have tried restarting. Playing on Android.

That’s a super rare citation, not a portal pull.
  • Did anyone else not get all of the rewards when they claimed them? I am noticeably missing the portal pull. Thought I'd ask on here before raising a ticket. I have tried restarting. Playing on Android.

What portal pull? There is a SR citation included, not a portal pull.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
    I’m a little confused by the collection rewards - they all say “claimed” for me but the only one I was actually able to claim was the highest tier (for 80 crew). Seems like a bug maybe?
    lx8xp8ftufgs.png

Presumably, you already collected those rewards.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m a little confused by the collection rewards - they all say “claimed” for me but the only one I was actually able to claim was the highest tier (for 80 crew). Seems like a bug maybe?
    lx8xp8ftufgs.png

It isn’t a new collection. You already claimed the lower tiers. They just added a new tier to the existing collection.

There should have been a 10x premium pull claimed at the fifth tier.
    lx8xp8ftufgs.png

It isn’t a new collection. You already claimed the lower tiers. They just added a new tier to the existing collection.

Well that was very smart of me then :D
    lx8xp8ftufgs.png

Ah. Right. Thank you.
    Confused. Thought it was a new collection!
    Cheers.

You probably claimed it a long time ago. This is only a new tier, not a new collection.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
    edited March 2020
    Did anyone else not get all of the rewards when they claimed them? I am noticeably missing the portal pull. Thought I'd ask on here before raising a ticket. I have tried restarting. Playing on Android.

Unless he immortalized 41+ super rares TODAY, it seems safe to assume he already collected the rewards for the lower tiers before today.

*EDIT* Only the last tier was added today. The others were already there.

*EDIT* Sorry, I just saw where you were confused. I’m reading on a tiny screen.

Unless he immortalized 41+ super rares TODAY, it seems safe to assume he already collected the rewards for the lower tiers before today.

*EDIT* Only the last tier was added today. The others were already there.

*EDIT* Sorry, I just saw where you were confused. I’m reading on a tiny screen.

No problem. My mistake. :)