Home The Bridge
Options

What's this? A Portal Update request thread? YES!

13»

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did one of the 650 dil pulls and it took my dil, then gave me the option to continue or buy again, without every displaying a portal pull. No crew were added to my crew quarters. I submitted a CS ticket.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really bummed that indignant seven wasn’t added. That was the only char I was REALLY hoping would be in this portal update. I really hope we don’t have to wait another 8 months for her to be added. That aside, I DO appreciate that the portal was finally updated, so thanks for that.
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    Well, this is a real game changer! (at least for me) :smiley::smiley:
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quinn and Evolved Janeway were not supposed to be part of the Time Portal Update due to their specific nature, and this has been corrected.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Quinn and Evolved Janeway were not supposed to be part of the Time Portal Update due to their specific nature, and this has been corrected.

Any chance they can add indignant seven to compensate? ;)
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Quinn is quite a surprise to me. So he will never be added to the portal?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Frank? wrote: »
    From the timeframe of the addition of crew, you appear to be missing:
    Fury Kes
    Mirror Ellen Landry
    Indignant Seven
    from being added

After just realizing that Bones McCoy has already been added, let’s HOPE that these omissions were just an oversight that can be corrected as quickly as Quinn and Evolved Janeway were.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan ate her Wheaties this morning!
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fury Kes has been listed as a 4*...
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    Fury Kes has been listed as a 4*...

Gasp! All fixed.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Acting Captain Pike supposed to be in the portal? I just got him on a Merit Pull.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Is Acting Captain Pike supposed to be in the portal? I just got him on a Merit Pull.

Confirmed, in the Confirmation Thread:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15767/portal-update-confirmations/p1
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Is it to early to ask for a new update?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »
    Is it to early to ask for a new update?

Absolutely not.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably, it was just under 3 months ago that we got one. i'd say once it gets closer to 6
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    (Caveat - my numbers are subject to error!)

By my count, there are 54 purples not in the portal (44 if you discount fusion and voyage exclusive crew)
    and 64 golds not in the portal (55 if you discount gauntlet, fusion and honour-hall crew - 54 if Quinn is not planned to go portal-side)
    + 3 blues (2 if Commanding Officer Sisko will remain achievement-only)

But that takes us up to right now (this minute), and there is usually a lag of recent crew that don't make it into the portal update.

I mean, you can always ask for a portal update! I just don't think you'll get one just yet.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    (Caveat - my numbers are subject to error!)

By my count, there are 54 purples not in the portal (44 if you discount fusion and voyage exclusive crew)
    and 64 golds not in the portal (55 if you discount gauntlet, fusion and honour-hall crew - 54 if Quinn is not planned to go portal-side)
    + 3 blues (2 if Commanding Officer Sisko will remain achievement-only)

But that takes us up to right now (this minute), and there is usually a lag of recent crew that don't make it into the portal update.

I mean, you can always ask for a portal update! I just don't think you'll get one just yet.

Blue not in the portal:

lx8t1bwcinde.jpeg
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies - I forgot about Human Airiam. I didn't consult my list for the blues.

As I always say: If you think you can do it in your head... don't.