Home Make It So!
Options

Very rare, combined fusion "Evolved Janeway" now in the updated loot table 3/17 ?

@Shan Did I read that right or was it just a glitch, that Super Rare Legendary Evolved Janeway (the Amphibian Version, combined of 4* Captain Janeway and 4* Evolved Paris) is now in the pack?

That is a devaluation of that card in my view, as some players spend a lot of Janeways, Paris cards and citations on FFFE that Janeway.

Putting that card in the loot table - I am not so sure if that is such a great idea.

To my knowledge, none other such combined cards are available as loot through packs, Dabo or such.

Can you confirm, that amphibian Janeway is really in the new loot table?

Evolved_Janeway_Full.png
Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Quinn and Evolved Janeway were not supposed to be part of the Time Portal Update due to their specific nature, and this has been corrected.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    <snip> :) ~Shan