Home The Bridge
Options

Player Survey (Mega Event)

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in The Bridge
What was your top pick in the player poll?
Farewell 🖖

Player Survey (Mega Event) 116 votes

Enterprise
20%
Warrior WilloAviTrek[KM]VidemBanjo1012Drone_oneThaiGQ[CFOH] BearcatDScottHewittPompeyMagnusHobbes99DavideBooks{DD} SmellyLegate Damar I'm a Doctor, Not a...Me [AUS]Bylo BandSkittishSlothVeterinary PhloxRen~NSEA Protector 2001 24 votes
Tribbles
30%
Travis S McClain[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorAlthea BiermontVaelerys Targaryen[TLA]  84wbJayBeezy(10F)GeekgirlCrunchyFleet(HGH)ApolloOdo Marmarosacmdrworf[Deleted User]Gib - Admiral Mariners[7TW] Attack Eyebrows[DC] Picard Loves RedsSelene 7TP:ToPetter ~SE~PrimusKatla[SJ] Yorkster 35 votes
Ceti Alpha
12%
SSR BarkleyeXo | das411Commander SinclairAggeMirrorMartiganThurthoradMirror CartmanDirk GundersonIshmael MarxIvlain/SSR/ AHSOGenigma starlord BriGhazi 14 votes
Voyager
22%
Sabine of AthensCloneZombie Squirrel Grumpferdext74Commodore Decker[SSR]TrollhammerenDittobluetibguest_757423444811776TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)robownageEmperor Borg Drone (SC)AandraaUluruAldudesagimaPhantumLynHawkJohn Luck Pikkard 26 votes
Summer Vacation
6%
JeanLucKirkHaBlackPhotonKimKarthonCastell-NeathTarisMiT SanoaSven Lundgren 8 votes
None of these
7%
Nad HaleXo | SilverRose (retired)SoupKitchen RikerSovinoxmejoyhWebberoni*Nomad* {PoF}(DDM) JP ComptonSeptani Ainalrami 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    None of these
    Want a ST Picard one!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summer Vacation
    Sovinox wrote: »
    Want a ST Picard one!

And you will get it next month...
  • Options
    Voyager
    voyager first and ceti alpha a close second :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise
    Except Enterprise, all of these choices are uninspiring. I hope the devs aren't going to recycle them throughout the year... There are much better voyager episodes and there was no ds9 option.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Tribbles
    Tribbles cause I want this guy.

at9c79d4cpzr.png

I also wrote that I hoped they went back to events based on an episode of trek. I loved those events where all the crew and the storyline was about that episode. I would rewatch the episode again right before the event and have so much fun.

sk4vaojaxysy.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ceti Alpha
    Any “Ceti Alpha” mega kind of has to feature Khan, right? This sounds like a great opportunity to finally land that semi-canon Warlord Khan I’ve been hoping to get for a while.

I ranked Enterprise second because it is critically underrepresented and there are plenty of great crew yet to get out of it, with Voyager and Vacation pulling up the rear. The only Voyager character near the top of my wish list right now is Warship Interrogator Kim, and my imagination is failing me as to how “summer vacation” could have a story or crew that would be engaging over the course of a month.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribbles
    Summer Vacation was my choice

Only in the hope of "on the beach sisko" being included

i4p7z0gwu6i4.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Tribbles
    It was a toss up between Ceti Alpha and Tribbles. Tribbles won simply because of the suggestion on here of a different two star tribble every week - that would be cool - and we need cheering up. :)
  • Options
    Enterprise
    It was a toss up between Ceti Alpha and Tribbles. Tribbles won simply because of the suggestion on here of a different two star tribble every week - that would be cool - and we need cheering up. :)

Well now. If I'd read that first, I'd have definitely put "Tribbles" as my top choice! That would be brilliant.

(And now I'm thinking of all those 1* crew who'd suddenly be ouranked even by tribbles...)
    :lol:
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ceti Alpha
    Ceti Alpha screams Khan to me and Dying Spock (The needs of the few...)

Second was Tribbles, a bit of TAS, TOS, DIS, and DS9 all mixed together.

A Tribble could be a 5* crew, Diplomacy, Security (detects klingons), and Medicine (therapeutic) .

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ceti Alpha
    Ceti Alpha sounded pretty cool. A little more specific than we are used to with story telling, but could be really great. Beyond that, tribbles!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise
    How about a 1* Tribble that self replicates until your crew quarters are maxed?
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise

*EDIT* at 25 honor a pop, it could be a gold mine.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribbles
    Mainly for the introduction of Tribble Hat Quark
  • Options
    Tribbles

*EDIT* at 25 honor a pop, it could be a gold mine.

Yeah, self replication is probably too much. But one 2* tribble that makes a 1* tribble every day seems reasonable. Trading a crew slot for 25 honor a day is nice, but not a game breaker.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise
    I selected Enterprise just because I thought it's been a little unrepresented lately. Tribbles and Ceti Alpha VI were my second and third choice.

And I actually put Summer Vacation below None of These. I don't like the idea of sitting out an entire Mega but I might if that's what get's picked.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Ceti Alpha
    Ceti Alpha followed by Enterprise and Voyager. Did say thought for content to follow a movie or episode, which would be interesting.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribbles
    My ranking was:
    1 Tribbles
    2 Ceti Alpha
    3 Enterprise
    4 Voyager
    5 None
    6 Summer Vacation
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ceti Alpha
    ooo this is tricky...a vote for tribbles might mean a chance of getting these people...

searchforspock17.jpg?type=vertical

...but Ceti Alpha might mean some of you guys go see this in theaters like i did a couple of months ago :)

20200119-190116.jpg
  • Options
    Summer Vacation
    :D
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    I'd love an Enterprise mega, and there are plenty of great options. We have a lot of Archers and T'Pols, what about:

Andorian Mining Consortium Shran (Proving Ground)
    Protector Shran (Kir'Shara)

Veterinarian Phlox (A Night in Sickbay)
    Borg-infected Phlox (Regeneration)

Spelunking Mayweather (The Breach)
    Xindi Investigation Mayweather (Hatchery)

Weapon Repairs Reed (Proving Ground)
    EV Suit Reed (United)

Acting Captain Sato (Terra Prime)
    Alternate Future Sato (Twilight)

Obsessed Tucker (Singularity)
    Expecting Tucker (Unexpected)

Plenty of great options outside of the main cast and major recurring characters:

John Frederick Paxton
    Admiral Valdore
    Major Hayes
    Xindi-Primate Councilor
    Doctor Lucas
    Ambassador Gral

I think an Enterprise mega could be quite successful if it gave a proper ending to the temporal Cold War storyline Enterprise abandoned. Or a cool Xindi storyline cause the Xindi are awesome!

The Temporal Cold War will be ended by Burnham as the Red Angel in Season 3 of Discovery I'm sure ;)
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Tribbles
    Tribbles followed by Ceti Alpha, but some basic, general info would have been nice.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these
    voyager first and ceti alpha a close second :smile:

Uh huh :p
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.