Home The Bridge

New 4* in Vault - Logicians Solok

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it okay to say that I'm liking TP more and more?

7ldid1rqkq96.png

Comments

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone called this!
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Is it okay to say that I'm liking TP more and more?

7ldid1rqkq96.png

Yes. I think we're all coming to appreciate TP more and more. Except for those who have run out.

ZING
  • hope he gets added to the collection soon
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love any of the Take Me Out To The Holosuite release! He will be mine, and you WILL hear irritation in my voice if I don't get him
  • Usually, I don't go for Tuesday packs, but this time Nog is the only one I have FF.

Bought 4 packs, got 3 Soloks, 1 Odo and 1 Sisko. Not too bad :)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Usually, I don't go for Tuesday packs, but this time Nog is the only one I have FF.

Good thing there's no Nog in these packs then ;)
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Probably Rom, ferengi do look alike. 😎
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually, I don't go for Tuesday packs, but this time Nog is the only one I have FF.

I found all your Rom copies. 😥
    You're welcome to them.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    3 packs... 700 honor, 800 honor and 900 honor....
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    9 packs. only have rom FFE. 2 Rom, 4 Buck, 3 Solok. So far so good. Stopping while I'm ahead now that I have 2 FF with the 4 Bucks
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

• Yateball wrote: »

Good thing there's no Nog in these packs then ;)

Haha, yeah, it's Rom of course.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pretty lucky: 6 packs, 2 Soloks, 2 Bucks (now at 3 stars), and 2 Siskos (now at 3 stars).

I'm debating how many more packs I want to buy, as I've been hoarding dilithium for packs that would have Mobile Doc (for Cheesecake Seven) or for any potential rerun of Gods and Masters (to go for a last star on Durango Troi).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the good with the bad, but just...wow. There were 5/6 I need from this pack, and what do I get?

tswc9rto6oio.png
    t6bnqscx1goz.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice consolation prize @Commander Sinclair. B)
  • edited March 2020
    Someone called this!
    Super happy to see Niners Ezri coming, and I hope she's a sign we'll have the whole team, eventually! I want every last one of them.

(Also high up on my personal wishlist: Logicians Solok)
    bg6wvahql107.jpg

Niners Ezri thread, March 19. So... pretty much instant gratification :grin:
    Thanks, TP!

(Bought 4 packs: 1 Solok, second star on Niners Worf, immortalized Buck Bokai, and random bonus: 4th star on Desert T'Pol).
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    @Shan Are you sure Logician Solok’s stats are correct? If they are, he’s bad. Like, unbelievably bad.

*EDIT* Sorry, I just realized he’s a 4*, not a 5*.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    SON OF A [redacted]! Here I am, trying to stockpile dilithium for the mega recap packs, and I'm already concerned about being tempted by next week's event packs with Niners Ezri. But I obviously don't have Logician Solok, don't have Buck Bokai, and can use all of the 5*'s (including Niners Worf, whom I also do not have).

UGH and DOUBLE UGH.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Anything but a Rom" and of course it's two Roms. I'm out, Niners Ezri beckons what's left of my dilithium (even though Solok is kind of hate-adorable, I would love to have him in my crew).

That said I got a legendary behold out of a 10x credits pull a few days ago (Queenie, Mirror Data, and Bounty Hunter Mudd - Mudd, obviously) so overall the game's been more kind than not lately.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see people are still being lollipopped by this nonsense, I guess........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see people are still being lollipopped by this nonsense, I guess........

I wouldn’t mind getting the three stars I need to finish Buck Bokai, but I just know I’d end up losing that crew slot to Solok instead. Besides, that frees up dil for me to spend on something I really, really want.
  • Managed to get one of him and noticed he’s not even in the collection. I assume that will change. Got a second star for Buck Bokai as well
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best possible pack for me... only have Rom immortalized - opened 7 packs with stashed up dilithium that had been waiting for a safe use -- 3 Solok, 2 copies of Buck (new for me), 1 Umpire Odo (new for me), 3rd * for Niners Sisko, 1 Niners Worf (new for me) - and picked up another copy of Data V and had an all frozen 4* behold. Sisko and Worf and the frozen 4* behold were all in the same drop.

Way better results than the last 20-30 portal packs I've opened.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't resist one pull with so many useful possibilities (except Rom!), and got a second star for my Niners Sisko. Not quite a home run, but a decent enough swing and a hit.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only had Rom FF'd, so tried 9 packs (in homage to the 9-ers). Missed on the 5* Niners, but good overall.

3 Solok
    4 Buck (all new)
    2 Rom (honor)
    1 Solbor (behold, new)
    1 Age of Sail Riker (behold, 2nd star)
    3 other 4* beholds (honor)
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    5 Packs 1x Worf, 1x Solok

How many chars could come for this collection? How many where in this episode?
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »
    5 Packs 1x Worf, 1x Solok

How many chars could come for this collection? How many where in this episode?

Pretty much all the DS9 main cast was in that episode. So O’Brien, Bashir, Nog, Jake, Yates, and Leeta have yet to be put in the game.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Niners O'Brien is next on my wishlist.

And scotch-flavored chewing gum had better be in his equipment!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the good with the bad, but just...wow. There were 5/6 I need from this pack, and what do I get?

tswc9rto6oio.png
    t6bnqscx1goz.png

Of course...made 4 pulls, 3 Roms, 1 Solok then stopped
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.