Home The Bridge
Options

Roj Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in The Bridge
Been a while since I started one of these!
ydeuo98ja7nm.png
sua31walkray.png

Big ole disappointment.
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was pretty decent for a nice change of pace. A little challenge on the choice between Yar & Number 1...

4k9ygoupnwbr.png
    878nddtzz2r5.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was pretty decent for a nice change of pace. A little challenge on the choice between Yar & Number 1...

4k9ygoupnwbr.png
    878nddtzz2r5.png

Number One at 💯/FE makes a lot of Gauntlets for me. That was a toughie, but I think you chose well.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor. But I consumed all my luck recently so I expect 100 packs like that to come.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    2w5vmztt96oc.jpg
    Honor and useless schematics.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight Drops for first 🌟 for Ardra and Stranded Craft.

Saw Lt. Uhura in the yellow uniform.

Two sets of Schemes.

600 Honour.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    iz2t4ehp6wbw.png

last star on odo
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    56i7n1r0m3vm.png

Pretty sure I've never gotten 4 straight beholds before. Nothing earth shattering, but I did get the 4th star on Q Junior.