Home The Bridge
Options

Roj Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in The Bridge
Been a while since I started one of these!
ydeuo98ja7nm.png
sua31walkray.png

Big ole disappointment.
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was pretty decent for a nice change of pace. A little challenge on the choice between Yar & Number 1...

4k9ygoupnwbr.png
    878nddtzz2r5.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was pretty decent for a nice change of pace. A little challenge on the choice between Yar & Number 1...

4k9ygoupnwbr.png
    878nddtzz2r5.png

Number One at 💯/FE makes a lot of Gauntlets for me. That was a toughie, but I think you chose well.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor. But I consumed all my luck recently so I expect 100 packs like that to come.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    2w5vmztt96oc.jpg
    Honor and useless schematics.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight Drops for first 🌟 for Ardra and Stranded Craft.

Saw Lt. Uhura in the yellow uniform.

Two sets of Schemes.

600 Honour.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    iz2t4ehp6wbw.png

last star on odo
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    56i7n1r0m3vm.png

Pretty sure I've never gotten 4 straight beholds before. Nothing earth shattering, but I did get the 4th star on Q Junior.