Home› The Bridge
Options

New in Vault 4 🌟 Android Kirk

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Tuesday Pack is Androids.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. I was going to complain bc I thought it was an older version of kirk and I didn't see him in the listing right away. Plus it didn't look right with him amongst all the other "androids".

4bdvxgj9uq79.png

1 pull, one Kirk. Good Tuesday!

8qfkr65phfm0.png

I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    2 pulls and 1 Kirk after weeks of no luck on Tuesday packs. I am happy.
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    One pull, got Juliana Tainer - happy with that.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's got to be one of the better Tuesday pack lineups of all time.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tip of the hat to the team for yet another thematic tie-in to Picard. Also, it looks like new *4's instead of 5*'s is becoming the new norm. My policy is to only spend dilithium on packs if I can use at least two of the three 4*'s, so this does increase the likelihood of being tempted. Not this week, since I already have Lal and Ruk in the freezer. If I could pass on last week's baseball packs, I can pass on anything.
  • Options
    Tip of the hat to the team for yet another thematic tie-in to Picard. Also, it looks like new *4's instead of 5*'s is becoming the new norm. My policy is to only spend dilithium on packs if I can use at least two of the three 4*'s, so this does increase the likelihood of being tempted. Not this week, since I already have Lal and Ruk in the freezer. If I could pass on last week's baseball packs, I can pass on anything.

As long as people keep getting the Packs with 4 🌟 new Crew, they will keep making them, I'm sure.

Last week and this week it was obvious people would go for the Packs, looking at the entire line up.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually avoid Tuesday packs with new 4* crew but it’s Kirk...in six pulls I got no Kirks, though, so I will just have to wait until he’s in the general pool or an event.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical that just when I had built up enough dil from the monthly card for two event packs to try for Ezri, they come out with a new crew that I've been wanting for ages. At least I got Kirk on my 2nd pull.

mvkpaf71k6pa.gif

Now where are those great dilithium offers, TP? Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I usually avoid Tuesday packs with new 4* crew but it’s Kirk...in six pulls I got no Kirks, though, so I will just have to wait until he’s in the general pool or an event.

Did you get any good drops?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you get any good drops?

Technically it was just honor, but for sake of sharing I did get stars number 11 and 12 for the Warship EMA and a sixth for Juliana Tainer. If I didn’t already have two immortal EMAs and one Tainer, or even just needed more SCI/MED help, it would certainly have more than made up for the lack of a single Kirk.
  • Options
    Jean-Luc KenobiJean-Luc Kenobi ✭✭✭
    I recently cited EMA into 5/5 and Julianna into 4/5.

Three pulls, 2 kirks and one Julianna she's now 5/5. Glad I didn't go full 5/5 with her.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, right - I spent all of today convinced that I must've imagined Scrooge Data already being in the game before now, because I knew there had to be a new one and didn't realise it was Kirk.