Home The Bridge

With the server update today 3/31, When will Solok be added?

Did you guys forget to include Solok to the BB collection?
You have Buck Bokai in there.. and he wasn't in the "Take Me Out To the Holosuite" episode.

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems like a strange oversight since Solok and Ezri had similar 'release dates'
  • Did you guys forget to include Solok to the BB collection?
    You have Buck Bokai in there.. and he wasn't in the "Take Me Out To the Holosuite" episode.

I was wondering the same thing
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were just discussing this in our fleet chat. My XO suggested he wasn’t added because he played for the other team. Then we realized that by that criteria, Odo and Buck don’t belong either. So either there’s a reason we haven’t considered or it’s an inconsistency. Curious to see what happens.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan mentioned in another thread that he will be added at a later date.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    Shan mentioned in another thread that he will be added at a later date.

Thx for the mention
  • We were just discussing this in our fleet chat. My XO suggested he wasn’t added because he played for the other team. Then we realized that by that criteria, Odo and Buck don’t belong either. So either there’s a reason we haven’t considered or it’s an inconsistency. Curious to see what happens.

Odo was the umpire for the game.
    He threw out Sisko and Solok. 😆
    Buck is the only person in the collection that doesn't belong since he was in a completely different episode. "If Wishes Were Horses" I believe?
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were just discussing this in our fleet chat. My XO suggested he wasn’t added because he played for the other team. Then we realized that by that criteria, Odo and Buck don’t belong either. So either there’s a reason we haven’t considered or it’s an inconsistency. Curious to see what happens.

Buck is the only person in the collection that doesn't belong since he was in a completely different episode. "If Wishes Were Horses" I believe?

Now that we know Solok will be added, the inconsistency is addressed. Tragedy averted.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/8-pSg1PbPa8
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • edited April 2020
    Shan!
    Will we get a verdict responds to this? Solok still not there.

Thanks.
    Shan!
    Will we get a verdict responds to this? Solok still not there.

Thanks.

Probably won't happen until an Update. I would think they would just do the coding when they are adding other stuff.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have an update on this, it is still planned though - I just do not have a date for it.
    Shan wrote: »
    I do not have an update on this, it is still planned though - I just do not have a date for it.

Thanx for the Update, Shan.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed, two more levels added.
    Thx!
    Shan wrote: »
    Tadaaaaa!
    This is done :)

Thanx, Shan. That was quicker than I thought it would be. And new Rewards in a Collection always give us something to work on.

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    a7una5s4zzu7.png

Thx Shan! Now I have this cool avatar!

Let’s fly!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna campaign for Doctor Paul Stubbs to be added as an honorary member, for being one of the handful of custodians keeping baseball alive in the 24th century and preserving its history. He was a prominent astrophysicist who regularly interacted with a lot of people, and he couldn't go ten minutes without referencing the sport so that's a lot of people exposed to baseball through him.

However, I checked with Cooperstown and even in the dire straits of baseball being all but extinct except for someone like him, he still wouldn't be eligible for an award. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a letter writing campaign to organize pitching Star Trek: Pike City about an astrophysicist who becomes the owner of the Pioneers because he could be inducted as an executive.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks Shan - now i know who's getting the 4* campaign citation from the other day :)
  • THX Shan. B)