Options

First Contact Day Behold

Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
Nice! Thx WRG! Now, which do I need...?

Comments

• Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    Yep, thanks for this.

I took Cochrane as he was at 4/5 for me. I don't own either of the others.
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    SteveJ301 wrote: »
    Yep, thanks for this.

Same here.
  • Options
    Same, but only had Cochrane at 1/5; still better than starting from scratch on others.
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    This was a win for DB in my book. Loved the idea and that we got to pick which crew. I snagged a second star for Lily as the other two are complete.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Cochran is Immortal for me, and I have Founder Picard at 1/5, but Lily is the only one of that collection I am missing, and I really liked her character, so Lily for me!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, TP!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a great surprise.

Heart over mind here ...

Satin Dress Lily Sloan (new) over an additional star for Cochrane (1/5) - I usually opt to add stars ... Picard (new) didn't come into the picture.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks you for the second star on Cochrane!

Much appreciated.

Now about that Diplomat pack....
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Cochrane still in my in-box. I have neither of the others. Lily Sloan has been in some events, and she has a very high diplomacy. I'm inclined to pick Cochrane. What is statistically best?
  • Options
    Outstanding, DB/TP! Dipping into the inventory of older legendaries has a greater positive impact than you might think on the goodwill of the user population, while costing nothing. You are cordially invited to continue...
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I have a Cochrane still in my in-box. I have neither of the others. Lily Sloan has been in some events, and she has a very high diplomacy. I'm inclined to pick Cochrane. What is statistically best?

I use Cochrane on voyages quite often but i had min at 4/5.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

1m0nhe6cyacz.jpeg

I took Cochrane anyway.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't own any of them, but have Cochrane waiting in my inbox. I'd prefer Lily for collection purposes, but can't see myself citing her anytime soon. Thanks...
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debating. Cochrane is at 4*, don't have either of the other two. thoughts? take fifth star or 1st star on one of the others?
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    SteveJ301 wrote: »
    Yep, thanks for this.

Same here.

Same here as well, and now he is safely in the freezer because even though DIP/ENG is my fourth-weakest voyage combo his voyage power isn’t worth a crew slot.
  • Options
    Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    4th star for Cochrane for me :)
  • Options
    Still not sure who to pick between Lily and Cochrane. I have him at 3/5, and Lily at 2/5. But Cochrane is a much older card and not as useful and Lily is the last card I need to complete the Big Goodbye collection. And FF she’s a pretty good card.
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Still not sure who to pick between Lily and Cochrane. I have him at 3/5, and Lily at 2/5. But Cochrane is a much older card and not as useful and Lily is the last card I need to complete the Big Goodbye collection. And FF she’s a pretty good card.

I don't have Lily and i'm not going to use 4 citations on a card but she is a better choice than Cochrane.
  • Options
    Had Cochrane and Lily at FT, so easy choice to put my second star on Picard here.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

You already have Lily. She's clearly the best card. Add to her.

I can't really justify taking her as a new 1/5 myself. But once you have her, picking her to add to is easy.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is great, thanks DB/TP - surely everyone will wait to claim these until the actual First Contact Day on the 5th right?

Lily is the only one of that collection i don't have, this will at least get her started...think you could do something similar for Xindi Insect or Merry Beverly or Beowulf Harry sometime soon? :#
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took Cochrane just to immortalize him, otherwise totally would have gone with Lily.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    I took Cochrane just to immortalize him, otherwise totally would have gone with Lily.

Ditto. Thanks, TP! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I love the fact that it's a begold and that we can choose between 3 options (I didn't claim it yet, because I'm not sure who I will pick).

And it's great as a giveaway, but I'd actually like to see this type of pull as a paid pack too, maybe just on special occasions or from time to time. Like the begold for honor from the Convergence Day offers, but maybe with a smaller pool of legendaries (only those with a certain trait or in a certain collection, for example) and purchasable with dilithium.
  • Options
    Took a 3rd star for C.O.P. Picard. *MUCH* better than the Diplomat pack.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Satin Dress Lily Sloan (new) over an additional star for Cochrane (1/5) - I usually opt to add stars ... Picard (new) didn't come into the picture.

This was my choice as well for the same reasons.

We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    I have sloane FFFE, Cochrane at 4* and Picard at 3. So took cochrane to FFFE him.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this was amazing.