Home The Bridge
Options

First Contact Day Behold

2»

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    My main account i took 4th star on lily over, 4th on Picard and 5th on Cochrane.

My Crusoe account I took my first copy of lily, over 3rd on Picard and 5th on Cochrane.

Thanks DB,TP, M??.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy choice for me. Picard and Cochrane were both already FF and Lily was only 1/5 so now she's 2/5
  • Options
    Thanks for my 4th Cochrane TP

Happy first contact day in advance everyone
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason the behold order was different in different accounts.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done, i never believed TP being able to code a specific behold. Thank you!

Can we have such for gauntlet exclusive crew as well? Would be awesome.

what do we think a fair cost would be to have perma-begolds like this in the honor hall?
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice surprise in the morning. I should've grabbed Cochrane - there's still a second one of him in my inbox, so I could've taken him to 2/5 right away - but I've got enough free space in my crew so I went for Lily.

COP Picard feels like an odd choice, was the founding (in whatever timeline) actually done on First Contact Day? I know a lot of people would have her already 5/5 from the old mega, but that was a long time ago so there'd be plenty who won't, so maybe the Borg Queen would've been more fitting? She went to a lot of effort to be there on the day after all.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm torn between Lily and Cochrane. Still have Phoenix C. in my inbox, so it's a wash slot-wise. Have a few days to decide, I suppose.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked it. Thx DB.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took Lily. She's the only one from the Dixon Hill collection I didn't have. Cochrane and Picard are 2/5.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveJ301 wrote: »
    Yep, thanks for this.

I took Cochrane as he was at 4/5 for me. I don't own either of the others.

I took Cochrane, and claimed the one from last First Contact Day from my mailbox.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all three immortal already, but thank you for the 550 honor installment towards my next legendary citation. ;)
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Having said how awful the Diplomat offer is, it seems only fair to go on record to say that this was a great thing to do (pleased to put a second star on Cochrane, who otherwise isn't going to get promoted any time soon).