Home Fleet Central
Options

Fleet: WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE lots of FREE Honor / Chronitons Daily. Active Players WELCOME!

edited October 2017 in Fleet Central
Any level Captain welcome - any level VIP welcome.

We have only one requirement - just be an ACTIVE player (like someone who clears their daily goals 5 times per week).

Fleet Name: WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE

Any country Players welcome.

If interested, please give me your player name and avatar, so I can look you up to send you an invite.

We are happy take to anyone interested in playing the game actively "No Borders" Netherlands = great, UK = great, Poland = great, UAE = Great, Ohio = Great, Tennessee = great... ANYWHERE ON THE PLANENT EARTH is just fine.

g1hga66uzr0r.png

tsxbyv5e6653.png

If you can do the above most days, you are all set to become an active member of our Fleet.

Thank you - "The Eternal Champion" level 54 - Kahless Avatar

6dy7z8049mjq.png

To join either - post on this thread or send me a PM, with your 'game name' level and avatar (easiest way for me to find you to send you the invite to join our fleet).
“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai

Comments

• Options
    q84fykoavs2x.png

We have a Mega-Cool Starbase that will bump all your crew's stats BIG TIME.

And lots of FREE Honor Daily to purchase more stars for those hard to immortalize crew.

So beam on over to WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE

v04z0lckmquq.png

Our fleet ranks in the the top 100 every week.

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
  • Options
    Coupled with completing your daily goals you will earn in excess of 700 honor per day = you can buy more than one Super Rare BEHOLD per month for FREE. Just by being part of our Fleet. JOIN NOW!

y0dntbm0fsc7.png
  • Options
    I have started recently, been playing regularly and now just getting to explore fleets, I did join one but does not seem helpful

Please advise

Regards
    Tiberius
  • Options
    I'd be interested in joining your fleet.

Name: Grand Admiral
  • Options
    I did search earlier today for you. Unfortunately Grand Admiral is a very popular name. And you did not show up in the 50 the the game would display.
  • Options
    Can you send me an invite?

Name Captain Captan
    Level 51
    Vip 6

Thanks!
  • Options
    Can you send me an invite.

Name: Ace Rimmer
    Level 57
    VIP 10

Just not satisfied with current fleet.

Thanks

• Options
    Captain Captan / Ace Rimmer I've sent you friend requests in the game.

You will need to leave your current Fleets in order for me to send you an invite to the WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE fleet.

Let me know when you leave your current Fleets.

FYI, our Fleet did rank number 22 in the event that ended today (Orion's Belt).

Welcome Aboard Captains. B)

- The Eternal Champion

gragbcm7rwdj.png
  • Options
    Name: Galdoron
    Level: 30
    VIP: 1

I started 6 weeks ago and joined a half inactive fleet. I´m searching for something more competitive. Give me a hint when I´m accepted to leave my old fleet.

thanks in advance
  • Options
    Welcome aboard Galdoron & Ace Rimmer!

slfv571px8f7.png

After the DB 24 hour cool-off, you'll start enjoying all the FREE Chrons / Honor / Level 27 Starbase Bonus for your crew for being member of our fleet.
  • Options
    CiaraCiara
    edited October 2017
    Hey there!

Would love an invite. :)

Name: Ciara Odette
    Level 9
    VIP 1
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I did find you / send a friend request in the game.

I have one question: Can you clear your daily targets? (image below)

uhe98ehbibhk.png

I've had officers in my Fleet suggest don't let anyone in below level 40 (I said "Hogwash" in reply).

I mean we were all level 9 once. Their response was that someone can get to that level rapidly, then many quit the game soon after.

Honestly, this would be a Gold Mine for you. At such a low level receiving 700+ Honor per day & crew bonuses from a level 26 starbase. It would put your crew on Steroids.

However, I would need you to be able to clear your daily goals = become contributing member of the Fleet.

Thx - The Eternal Champion
  • Options
    Me and my dad are looking to join a fleet, and yours appears to be a good match. We are both active every day, captain level of 43 and 49. If you have a couple spots, we would be interested in joining

Captain Name: Koydog
  • Options
    Koydog - I just sent you a friend request in the game.

What is your Dad's Avatar & Screen name, so I can invite you both when you are ready.
  • Options
    My dads name is Akabar, and his avatar is Gorn Captain
  • Options
    Love to join if you have room.

Name: Lungboy
    Avatar: Khan (he’s pretty wrathful you know...)
    Level: 40
  • Options
    Any spots left open? Currenrly in a fairly inactive fleet. I clear my dailies but seemingly few others in my current fleet do.

Currently waiting on CS to fix an issue that has me locked out from various UI features so I'm unable to do events.

Captain Name:Aelryc
  • Options
    Would love a spot!

Captain Name: Dr. Anomaly
    Captain Level: 57
  • Options
    I accepted Captain Chroniton's friend request a couple of days ago. When do you think I'll be able to get the Fleet invite?
  • Options
    Sorry, for the delay. I'll get the invite over to you today. Thx - The Eternal Champion
  • Options
    My fleet only has about 6 active and none seams to be officers, so I would be intrested. drop a pm to me after the event, if you still have space.
    Name: Michael
    Captain LVL : 46
  • Options
    Michael - I did attempt to find you, however there are 'lots' of Captains w/ Michael in their name. Could you change it to something more unique, then i'll be able to find you. Thx - The Eternal Champion
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Our Starbase is now level 30! B)

If you can complete your daily goals, you can rake in 1000+ in FREE Honor per day by joining our Fleet.

Please, don't apply if you simply aren't interested in playing in events or can't do your missions (How hard is it do do a couple Warp 10s in a day?) a minimum of 5 days per week.

Otherwise you just get a bunch of FREE Honor based on everyone else's hard work and sort of end up being a "welfare queen" in our fleet, just getting a free ride while others work, to provide you with rewards, you did not work for.

Fleet: WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE

LLAP - The Eternal Champion
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I just wanted to welcome to Hildor, Kydog, & Akabar to our TOP 50 Ranked fleet.
  • Options
    Hello, I am looking for a fleet, daily active player, reach my goals 7 days a week. level 37, started in October, VIP 6

jpbumich
  • Options
    Hey, I'm new - ish lvl 21 and looking for an active fleet. UK based and you look like my kinda place.

muertodave is my in game.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    jpbumich & muertodave i'll shoot you a friend request in the game tonight and let's get together tomorrow and when you are ready i'll get you into the Fleet.

• Options
    Welcome Aboard Captains mejoyh & muertodave to our Fleet.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    If you're still taking requests, I have myself and my father (father/son pairs appear to be common here) looking for a better fleet. My name is Goldicot with an Obsidian Order Garak avatar at level 37, and my father's is GrandLunar at level 61 with the M-113 Creature as his.

We're both active daily. He's played every day since the game came out.
  • Options
    You guys sound like a great tag-team :):)

I'll shoot you a friend request in the game and we will take it from there about getting you invitations into the Fleet.

B) - The Eternal Champion