Home Fleet Central
Options

Fleet: WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE lots of FREE Honor / Chronitons Daily. Active Players WELCOME!

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Kirk wrote: »

I did ask the two them to please stop, one did. Well, one did not... and here we are.

Ok, Well that's just not true. Asking is not the same as aggressively ordering, you were not polite and you are a bully.

Hopefully by this being in a public space you will learn and modify your behavior to others in the future (although by your version of events I doubt it).

I won't highjack this thread anymore, I've said my part.

Sorry, that I've upset you Kirk and I hope you have good weekend and place well in the event. Take care.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Welcome to our Fleet Captain Level 44 Warwine.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining. Yinzer... Level 64. Daily player. Need a fleet that is interested in the game.
  • Options
    Please send me an invite.

Captain Tambourine Man
    Lvl 52, VIP 13.
    That's Captain Tambourine Man to you.
  • Options
    Captain Yinzer lvl 64, welcome aboard. B)

0za4ecbhhdy4.png
  • Options
    e2dv0cmgfrmj.png

Tambourine Man lvl 52, I sent you a friend request, but you'll have to leave your current fleet, before I can successfully send you an invite.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Welcome aboard, lvl 65 Captain Endegelande, glory to you and to your house.

0ga1gkl8gvu4.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Forum confuses me. Is there a how-to forum guide?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Welcome Aboard Captain Tambourine Man lvl 53 to our hustling & always improving fleet.

o8bkwgccy2gk.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Okay, we have one M.I.A. Captain, so we have one immediate opening.

We are a casual Top Ranked Fleet with just 3 simple rules:

1. Be an active daily player (like clearing daily goals on most days of the week).
    2. Keep things positive
    3. Make at least some effort in all events

2oaemkculdpp.png

Our Starbase is currently Level 54 - to Boost all of your crew & we clear Honor / Chron goals every day faithfully.

Victory is life! B)
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm interested in joining your fleet.
    Captain: Megamaxo
    Level 42. VIP 6
  • Options
    TfraddTfradd
    edited January 2018
    Hi Champion!

If you have open spots, I would like to join to your fleet!

Tfradd, lvl34 currently, playing 7/7 doing all daily missions and spending all my chronitons. Consider myself as a free player, currently sitting on VIP2 (but probably will extend it VIP3 for the slots).

Thanks,
    Tfradd
  • Options
    Tfradd, currently we have no open spots, however we are always on the lookout for new / dedicated players.

One question: Doesn't have to be right now, but are you striving to add additional shuttles?

Looking to get to 4 shuttles in the near future?

I'll shoot you an in-game friend request right now.

Thanks for reaching out to me and we will see what we can do to accommodate you.
  • Options
    I have 3 shuttles already and will by the 4th one in two days (130 dilithium is missing right now). I was really glad when I read an advice on the forum to buy them first as it was also my decision in the past (playing for a little more than a month now).
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Normally I have no problem, sending a friend request, I see you, with no avatar lvl 34, however I can't seem to send you a friend request.

Last question: You are reasonably active in events?

If so, I'll send you a fleet invite.
  • Options
    TfraddTfradd
    edited January 2018
    I did finished up the last 3 events in somewhere 32000-35000th place, and would be able to go a little bit further, but didn't wanted to put to many resources there (wanted to level up my crew instead in the last one for example with chronitons), and managed to get some important "loot" I wanted or aimed for.

To be honest, I didn't think about having an avatar, because those characters are not me, but if it's important I will try to choose someone who is most suitable. :)

Also, if there is some kind of communications (Line app, or some similar), I can be active there as well.

Tfradd

Ps.: Ohh, just realized I will by the 4th shuttle tomorrow, I have 2470 dilithium right now. :)
  • Options
    Sounds great, welcome aboard Captain Tfradd.
  • Options
    I's officially like to welcome Captain Megamaxo lvl 42 VIP lvl 6 to our fleet.

Welcome Aboard to our level 55 Starbase!

je7i3h3kqc12.png
  • Options
    Are there any openings currently? Currently in a fleet, but wanting to make a change. Level 50, get all daily missions, donate 700 to starbase daily, active in every event. Current name is Matt(CE)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Actually, we do have one member (Vger) I've tried to contact, who hasn't been on in 5 days.

His spot is all yours... Invite is forthcoming.

It still shows you are part of (CONSTITUTION ENTERPRISE) Fleet. I can't send an invite successfully, until you leave your current Fleet.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Brief Announcement: Our Fleet is Currently Ranked #1 in the Galaxy!

rrkjtngk1imd.png

Thanks to our 49 Fleet Fleet Members (minus Niheii). ;)

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Niheii apparently has the Flu, so get well soon Captain Niheii. o:)
  • Options
    When there is a free spot I'd be interested in joining

Captain Name: Gillam
    Level: 41

Have 3 shuttles and working on my 4th. Active in events, ranging from 4000-7000. Generally do the full dailies, most days and did full donations to my old fleets starbase each day
  • Options
    Gillam wrote: »
    When there is a free spot I'd be interested in joining

Captain Name: Gillam
    Level: 41

Have 3 shuttles and working on my 4th. Active in events, ranging from 4000-7000. Generally do the full dailies, most days and did full donations to my old fleets starbase each day

I sent you an in-game friend request. :)
  • Options
    i8ngktpstrv1.jpg

I just wanted to recognize these and the 30 other captains that made our run at number 1 possible.

Proud to serve with all you guys and gals. I really appreciate those who tried to make our Fleet number one this weekend.

We will make it to number 1, here in the near future.

Thanks again to my Fleet - The Eternal Champion :)
  • Options
    Congratulations on a great finish! You all have a great fleet and are good competitors.
    Silverknight
    The Colonial Fleet Ohio
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Congratulations on a great finish! You all have a great fleet and are good competitors.
    Silverknight
    The Colonial Fleet Ohio

eizvzu451mmq.png

Thank you, I appreciate the recogintion.

You guys had the better team last week, but we'll re-load / re-tool and be back better than ever ;)

Congratulations on your victory, it's well-earned.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    One difference maker between us and all the other Top Ranked Fleets = We don't make anyone use / download any special (outside of the game) apps to play with us. B)

For anyone deciding where to join, that can be an issue.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Full Fleet currently.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    6tyyx36g4ww4.jpg

Prior to the next event starting, I wanted to thank our non-whales who fight with the most fury and determination in our entire Fleet.

All blew out the ranked rewards on Saturday and continued on, just for our Fleet.

Phd only missed the top 1000 by 40 :'(

Thank you...

a7zjmhn92l7f.png

08489me9qfa5.png

b9k0j7h1t85q.png

I'd rather have the three of you than ten lvl 65 whales, who know every trick in the game, but have no Fleet Pride and let everyone else do all the work.

You guys are the best! You fought as Warriors.