Home The Bridge

What would you like the next Mega-Event to be?

For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Bridge
There's been at least a dozen threads about different suggestions, so I figured I'd make a poll with the most common ones I could remember, plus others that seem to make sense as an option.
“Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
Natima Lang
Empok Nor Garak
Tekeny Ghemor
Mira
Makbar
Dejar
Ulani Belor

What would you like the next Mega-Event to be? 178 votes

Romulans
6%
XanatharMikewastaken[KM]Videm[DB:DB] DebLady GaghgaghSpaceWereDragonWeaxbowdyCapt. Pete OwenprogetheusAMDG 11 votes
Ferengi
2%
LarxeneBrunt, FCAguest_782877241683970Captain_JanmanPuknuti 5 votes
Cardassians
2%
MOZangelesSD[FF] Vice Admiral NairnePepex82LjofaCranky (SC) 5 votes
Xindi
2%
AntasilStrWrs4Life[10FH] FortKnoxDavey1983guest_839663380393986 5 votes
Dominion War
36%
Peachtree RexAviTrekeXo | James DobbsAsspinFor Cardassia[NDQ] Joker41NAM[GoT] jess-gayTromaster[SSR] The Iron Cow[UFP] notsure4presidentProsserCaptain No.9MordackBardezCaptain LostMagisseMcCaptainfaceSouth of SuluCaptain Sisko [AA][QH] Oxmyx 65 votes
Q
10%
The FishData1001V.[TUFG] Siguard[TUFG] Doctor X[Sushi] Ootoro[BL] Q [CFOH] Earl Grey[KF] Kapitan DobchanHanSuluJayne CobbThaiGQMethosBenSon2007Jan009guest_817793246085121<TGE> CliffordAutomaton_2000 18 votes
Mirror Universe
26%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Warrior Willouss_bonaventure[VIP0] Kooz[KM] UL1R53Captain_WhoKnight RangerCaptain TFSabine of AthensZombie Squirrel RocpileNikita Mears[DB:Do Better] More Tranya!eXo | das411Travis S McClainNad HalKaitee[QH] He-Who-MeowseXo | Cadet MatteXo | SilverRose (retired) 48 votes
Vulcans
3%
Dpmtscruffy151Grant77KantVioletBlue[FF] Frylock IBOL17 6 votes
Wesleys
5%
Chief Eud{DD}rickIrialHungry Dog DDMal103Neems[S47] ELiLcannabinationTantexto JoeSage2 9 votes
Other
3%
SSR Barkleyehmiga[STJ] WendellCommander SinclairPrincess TristaSardine 6 votes

Comments

• Mirror Universe
    I know I'm probably the odd man out here but I voted for Mirror Universe. I know that Dominion war will probably get at least 40% of the vote
  • Mirror Universe
    I read too quickly. :(
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion War
    You forgot the most important option, Combs mega-event.

Dammit! I actually do want that. It had clearly just been too long since I've seen one of your posts! Otherwise it would totally be in there.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Ferengi
    Ferengi mega event with 5* Moogie

Dominion War is a solid #2 though. ;)
  • Need more Vorta.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Wesleys
    I voted to compensate for SilverRose reading too quickly ;)
  • Other
    Section 31 against the galaxy! Also need hybrid Expedition/Faction
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Universe
    Mirror Universe all the way - and while normally I'd rather see canon crew, just for this I'd love if DB flexed their creativity and based it on a non-canon timeline where the Empire didn't fall, so we can get the ISS Enterprise D, Mirror Picard, and so on. And just for fun (because what's the Mirror Universe for if not just for fun), the repeating reward can be Empress Lwaxana Troi.
  • KantKant ✭✭✭
    Vulcans
    I voted for Vulcans
  • Other
    Literally anything except Klingons.
  • Mirror Universe
    Mirror Universe and Dominion War are a tie for me. Cardassians would be great too, we need another 5* Dukat. And if DB want to do Gul Macet they can just copy Dukats face like with COP Archer / North Star Archer
  • Mirror Universe
    BelleAnna wrote: »
    Need more Vorta.

5* Iggy Pop Vorta FTW

• Q
    I think I read something couple weeks ago about a planned Q-Event after the DSC Event. Does somebody else remember that? And if so, is it maybe canceled?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q
    BenSon2007 wrote: »
    I think I read something couple weeks ago about a planned Q-Event after the DSC Event. Does somebody else remember that? And if so, is it maybe canceled?

I don't know if I heard that, but I do seem to recall hearing that they were planning more new recordings by John de Lancie to use in the game. Seeing as we haven't heard any new Q sounds in-game since then, perhaps they are planning on using him to voice a new mega-event...? ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Universe
    Whatever it is, I hope we dont have a situation where all the event crew require the same items again
  • Q
    I vote for a Q event, maybe with Amanda Rogers as recurring crew. Unless they want to drop her in the Honor Hall for all to get, that would make for a very interesting event. It's about time for Q to show up again and stir some stuff up, it has been a while.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Dominion War
    I'm fully expecting a Dominion event, but with all the changelings masquerading as Klingons, and needing all KCA gear for every slot. :p
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion War
    Magisse wrote: »
    I'm fully expecting a Dominion event, but with all the changelings masquerading as Klingons, and needing all KCA gear for every slot. :p

You're killing me with this one!
  • Burnham, MichelleBurnham, Michelle ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    A Q mega event featuring Hirogen, The Borg, The Dominion and Section 31. And Vulcans. Strictly no Klingons.

The Borg have discovered The Hirogen and want to assimilate the exceptional hunting skills of this nomadic race. Q has brought together Tsunkatse Seven, the Unnamed Hirogen, and Penk into the Arena to test their skills against The Borg. If the Borg Faction win the Hirogen get Assimilated and we get the Hirogen faction replaced with a new one, the Borg.

The Federation are up against The Vulcan secessionists who want to leave The Federation. Embattled by both The Dominion and The Borg, Investigator McCoy gets help from Q and Amanda Grayson to ensure T'Pring doesn't remove one of the core founders of The Federation doesn't secede and ensure The Federations destruction from two sides.

Q, fascinated by Weyoun 6, has discovered that he wants to defect to the Federation and sends Section 31 Bashir to help him. Dominion Agent Eris is there to stop him...

The Borg have discovered the Dominion, thanks to Q's meddling. Assimilated Luaran goes up against 5* Ixtana'Rax and Dominion Dukat to vie for control of the galaxy.
  • Other
    I think they should do a bridge crew event. Where only bridge crew from each series in chronological order are featured.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Dominion War
    ehmiga wrote: »

Lol well..
    Dominion - Rotarran 1st officer Worf (new)
    Romulans - Civil War Worf (Existing)
    Q - Microbrain Worf (new)
    Cardassians - Commando Worf (New / follow up to Commando Crusher)
    Mirror Universe - Regent Worf (Existing)
    Ferengi - Tooth sharpener Worf

Good chance there'll be at least 1 Klingon, no matter what. Lol
  • Mirror Universe
    ehmiga wrote: »

Lol well..
    Dominion - Rotarran 1st officer Worf (new)
    Romulans - Civil War Worf (Existing)
    Q - Microbrain Worf (new)
    Cardassians - Commando Worf (New / follow up to Commando Crusher)
    Mirror Universe - Regent Worf (Existing)
    Ferengi - Tooth sharpener Worf

Good chance there'll be at least 1 Klingon, no matter what. Lol

A Dominion mega event would feature crew such as:

Prisoner Worf
    Prisoner Martok
    Changeling Martok
    Klingon Odo
    Klingon Sisko
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q
    I read too quickly. :(

lol it's ok we'll give you 2 votes for Wesley
  • Mirror Universe
    M I R R O R - and give me a Pack with all Mirror Chars!
    Live long and prosper.
    Not a Native English speaker - be lenient toward me
  • Mirror Universe
    A Wesley Mega Event wouldn t be too bad, since i expect that 99% would sit it out. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Dominion War
    Dominion war!!!
  • Dominion War
    an 'extinction' event, where the losing faction disappears from the game. Let the player base decide if we really need TWO ferengi factions, the Hirogen, if we need KCA AND terran empire, etc.

Let the fans decide who to kill, re-balance the faction-unique items, and make room for a new faction.

Or, flip it, and introduce a few new factions. The winning faction 'invades' one of the existing factions and takes its place. The Orion Syndicate conquers the Hirogen, for example.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prosper_0 wrote: »
    Let the player base decide if we really need TWO ferengi factions

We already did that.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Mirror Universe
    Mirror universe gets my vote, but a Dominion war isn't too far behind it.

That said, the next mega event is an STD event in Jan/Feb when when the show returns to air for the second half of its season.
    With their layoffs, catch-up, and all this time off between then and now, there's no room to do a mega event left this calendar year.