Home The Bridge
Options

How many 5* cards have you frozen? (For real this time)

2»

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-5. I'm not proud of it, but it had to be done.
    I won a 6th Armus, so I'll freeze the immortalized one for space. I just never use him on voyages anymore.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    None. Why would I ever freeze my roster workhorses? They'd never forgive me!
    Not yet, but it will happen
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »
    Not yet, but it will happen

Ditto. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    If I ever get 4 more stars on Captain Scott, I know I'll have one in the freezer for sure. Outside of that it will eventually happen.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    I might eventually, but I have lots of 4 * to freeze first.
  • Options
    I don't even have a 5/5 card, and you're asking about freezing one?
    126 immortal only 4* Warship Chakotay and Tourist Quark top tier.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    250 crew slots. I haven't even frozen Minuet. I have 37 Immortal 4*s I can freeze for space. 11 of which are event crew (9 cyberneticists and Airiam and Raffi). 3 are Arena crew.

I have 29 Immortal 5*s.
  • Options
    Did sort out my 1/5 today and dumped a lot of the old crew that has no chance to be used even when fully fused. Also froze Minuet. She is the only one so far. Another card could possibly be Cadet Tilly, but i like her <3
    Serving with Battleship Texas [BBTX]
  • Options
    I still use Minuet in the Gauntlet.
  • Options
    21-40. You do realize there are a LOT of weaker cards, right?
    Missclicked, I have none frozen (but voted for 20-40)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently froze Minuet and T'Kuvma, and that was weird with a beard. Despite their forum reputations as "worthless", I still used both semi-regularly deep into last year. I got nothin' but love for 'em.

k
    I recently froze Minuet and T'Kuvma, and that was weird with a beard. Despite their forum reputations as "worthless", I still used both semi-regularly deep into last year. I got nothin' but love for 'em.

I have used my Immortalized EV Suit Seven an awful lot, considering so many people said she was useless wh n she was the Campaign Legendary, and I was wasting my $10.

Update: Apparently, when I was making room for the Mega Event, I did freeze EV Suit Seven for now. So, one.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.

5/5 T'Kumva still gets occasional shuttle use. I keep him out because he is a Klingon and ST:DIS

Minute is a possibility when I get the fifth star on her, but if I get a behold with a fifth star from her, and two other crew that I don't have, I will go for one of them. At the moment I have 375 crew slots, with at least 60 duplicate 2*/3*/4* crew, and over 100 freezeable immortal 4* crew.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I froze Minuet from time to time.

375 crew slots WaldoMag

Since I used Datacore from someone's advise and do not airlock checklist.
    I did freeze all my superrares. But I pulled out what I needed for the previous megaevent. Am now back to freezing superrares only as I need slots again for events.

335 crew slots Crusoe

Similarly I did freeze all my superrares on my Crusoe account , but am back to freezing as I need slots. Funny thing is a while back ago I froze Minuet on this 2nd account and never unfroze her she is still frozen.

There is a thread I mentioned a few that I would freeze if I needed crew slots.
    The Professor, Ambassador Troi, 1701 Sisko, Captain La Forge, Trader Worf, to name a few.

Edit: Forgot to mention my Crusoe account all Factions are at 2 minute difficulty except Federation which I have left at 30 minutes because how often they get faction event bonus. Same for main except for Hirogen and Bajoran which I still have not gotten down.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    21-40. You do realize there are a LOT of weaker cards, right?
    I only had to start freezing Legendaries early last month. Thankfully there were a number of them who don't see any action (especially on Voyages, which is my main point of concern). But those numbers are dwindling. There are plenty of other 4/5 crew who I'd freeze immediately if they only had their final star — such as the Changeling Founder. So I'm hoping we get more freebie slots sooner rather than later, otherwise I may have to make some tough decisions.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    A big old none for me. I've only got a handful of 5/5s anyway, but I have a lot of crew slots (somewhere around 300, I forget exactly) and I'm ruthless freezing purples - anyone who's not in the top nine in their best stat goes into the freezer, no matter how useful they might be on voyages or whatever. Even counting the twenty or so purples I've got at various stages of levelling, when I don't have anyone unfrozen for events I've got like 90 spots free, so I'm a long way away from having to freeze anyone I don't want to. (That said, if I do ever immortalised a gold who doesn't make the top-nine grade, they're in the freezer same as anybody else.)
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    I only use around 200 of my 260 slots, mostly legendaries. It'll be a while before I need to freeze some of the weaker ones.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    41+. How come this poll doesn't ask if I've frozen duplicate 5* cards?
    86 at the moment. Most of my 2 skill 5* characters are frozen.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    I have only sent 2 Legendary Crew to Criostasis, because, either their habilities were not so good, or maybe the had less than 3 habilities or finally I had their habilities much covered in many aspects.
  • Options
    320 slots and I haven't frozen any yet. I have 52 5/5 (1 duplicate - Bartender Guinan) Minuet was #51 and will probably be my first when the time comes.