Home The Bridge

How do you evaluate LTOs?

2»

Comments

• ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    My own assessment of LTOs is based primarily on the amount of dil in them. Premium packs are barely worth it anymore, at most I am valuing them as 1000 honor equivalent. I will buy cool characters like Nomad. But it's been campaign and monthly card for a while now, unless the LTO has been really good value (such as the big dil offer we got a few months ago).

For me, the issue is that I have nearly 90 immortalised Legendaries, 6 Legendary citations on hand and an ever growing mound of honor with nothing to spend it on. Even Nomad, who I think is super cool, would probably get very limited play, because I already have a host of characters who do everything he does a tiny bit better. And even if I did cite him, he'll only replace characters who are a tiny bit worse.

If they want to keep players like me around and spending they need to give me something to do with my new shinies.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Yeah. It’s VERY weak

I just gave it +5 Sins in the thread about the offer.

Overpriced $10 deal is overpriced........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today’s LTO, liberally, would be at about a $16 valuation. Though at that price point would be an easy pass. At $25, it is almost insulting.
  • Frank? wrote: »
    To amend what Waldo just said - you have to actually open a shuttle mission, can be any mission, to be able to click that icon that likely says '2/2' for you. When you open a shuttle mission, it will have a + sign next to it.

Odd way to have to figure that out. It's no surprise that many players have no idea.

Bingo, that worked, thank you so much! It really is odd, having to add a new shuttle through an individual mission interface instead of the regular faction/mission screen...very counter-intuitive. Anyways, now I'm hitting the event quite a bit harder, and I'm so grateful for the help :)
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III