Home The Bridge
Options

No discounted packs this week?

IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
Anyone else notice there are no 490 packs? Those are my favorite part of megas. Doesn't feel right not having one. Next week, perhaps?

Comments

• Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    It's Easter weekend...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren’t they at the end of the mega?
  • Options
    They are never on the first week of the mega, and usually toward the end. There is nothing to include in the packs yet.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 490 dil packs use to start in the second week.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

The recap packs, yes. The ones the OP means hold crew that could be of help during the mega...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

The recap packs, yes. The ones the OP means hold crew that could be of help during the mega...

Gotcha

• Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    They are never on the first week of the mega, and usually toward the end. There is nothing to include in the packs yet.

I thought they were. My mistake. Thanks!
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭

that's not true. the last mega had the enterprise e picard and ev suit burnham packs in week 1, followed by mountain spock and fo burnham in week 2, kohlinar spock and garret in week 3, and lt cmdr dax and degra packs in week 4.

you may be thinking of RACAP packs which are 390 dil.

i offer two simpler explanations.
    • virus circumstances did not let them get more packs out and on time
    • they did not have enough people thematically to populate enough 490 dilithium packs.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

that's not true. the last mega had the enterprise e picard and ev suit burnham packs in week 1, followed by mountain spock and fo burnham in week 2, kohlinar spock and garret in week 3, and lt cmdr dax and degra packs in week 4.

you may be thinking of RACAP packs which are 390 dil.

i offer two simpler explanations.
    • virus circumstances did not let them get more packs out and on time
    • they did not have enough people thematically to populate enough 490 dilithium packs.

There's a pool of 7x 4* Cyberneticists and 19x 5*. That's subtracting four 4*'s to be used in the Featured Crews each week; 1701 Bashir (recent event) and Age of Sail Data (recent campaign 5*); and Captain Beverly Picard and Locutus of Borg for obvious reasons. Since the week 1 existing 4* was Lt. Commander Airiam, that brings it up to 8x 4*'s. Populating the packs shouldn't have been a problem.

The virus is plausible, though so far everything has been produced as normal. They even put together the "something different" packs last week. Maybe TP is simply abandoning the 490 packs?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afair having 490 packs on week one was the exception and not the rule?!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s probably a good thing there’s none to tempt me.