Home The Bridge
Options

Tomorrow is Easter......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
If they do a gift, what would you like to hop into our Mailboxes/the Portal?

🐇🐰🐇🐰🐇
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d be shocked if they sent Rabbit as a freebie.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run, Rabbit, run!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Crew slot sale? :)
  • Options
    In previous easter holidays we've had jack all for free. Same with xmas.

So I'm not expecting nada
  • Options

Only thing making me think of it being possible, is that they have given us at least two Non-Conditional 400% Sledgehammers before.

But, like most Easters, I predict we will get a cool game to play, and the fellowship of our Forum mates.

🖖💖👍💖🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's unlikely because it's a weekend, more than because it's a 5*.
  • Options
    maybe a special ‘shore leave’ themed tuesday pack or something ?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was it that they said on Twister??

Rabbit is good...Rabbit is wise? Hmmm
  • Options
    Just gimme Some MM with peanuts and a Dog biscuit and we'll be content. 1pl1r9jdz3xt.jpg
  • Options
    Just gimme Some MM with peanuts and a Dog biscuit and we'll be content. 1pl1r9jdz3xt.jpg

Awwwwwww!!!!!!!
  • Options
    chocolat merits?
  • Options
    Galen1811Galen1811 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Sorry about my doubts... Jack or White rabbit are legendaries??
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was it that they said on Twister??

Rabbit is good...Rabbit is wise? Hmmm

This will look prescient if we all get Captain John Harriman tomorrow.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what form it would take, but it would be fun if the dev side put together some sort of "Easter Egg" hunt at some point. But I suppose that would belong in the Make it So.

The problem with stat holidays is most of TP is probably off. So if an offer or a something goes wrong there probably isn't anyone to fix it. Unless memory betrays me, a lot of the fun stuff tend to fall on special days people don't actually get time off.

I've actually been curious how the current stay home advice has effected that side of the game. It may be making it harder to plan extras if they are social distancing.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

Or maybe we would get "off with their heads"
    7rpsfj9dsmae.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Hoppy Easter, everyone!!!!!

🐰🐇🐰🐇🐰
    🎉🎊🎇🎊🎉
  • Options
    Have a happy Easter
    nganjzxoepwj.jpg

Never be enough "Awesomes" to acknowledge that post, or that image.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Many friends have died of this awful disease. As someone who was brought up in the faith but let it lapse over the years, let me be the first to say, God bless and keep our prayers close by... to all that are suffering at this time. On this day of all days...
  • Options

Yes, please!

The lack of crew slots is slowly killing my joy to play the game
  • Options

Yes, please!

The lack of crew slots is slowly killing my joy to play the game

Is it about time for the free cap to go up +25?
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe TP is hoarding crew slots through the pandemic... Some one is hoarding... Come clean, are you hoarding TP?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Maybe TP is hoarding crew slots through the pandemic... Some one is hoarding... Come clean, are you hoarding TP?

Perhaps TP needs the storage space for T(oilet) P(aper). It’s all coming together now isn’t it?

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you guys are saying TP is needed because we are flushing our money down the toilet?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you guys are saying TP is needed because we are flushing our money down the toilet?

Ha!! Yes! Buy buying crew slots, definitely.

• Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Not sure I'd go that far. But does seem like TP can be difficult to get hold of. Life isn't fun without TP. We are lucky TP is there to deal with "stuff."