Home The Bridge
Options

The Campaign Campaign

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Petition to get newer schematics such as the Federation Fighter and Jem Hadar Flagship schematics into campaigns and updated in Dabo. All in favor, say..........aye!

Comments

• Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Aye
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Petition to get newer schematics such as the Federation Fighter and Jem Hadar Flagship schematics into campaigns and updated in Dabo. All in favor, say..........aye!

What tiers would you want replaced with ship schematics? And would they be in the free track, the premium track, or both? I could do without trainers for sure...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrrrr, Matey.

Uh, Aye.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye! I hate... HATE... that it takes 2 years to max out ships.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I am for DABO and voyages.(that is updating schematic drops)
    But, on campaign, I think I like what we have more. Keep in mind the portal packs can drop schematics. So I am for adding more x10 portal drops 😉🙂
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

What tiers would you want replaced with ship schematics? And would they be in the free track, the premium track, or both? I could do without trainers for sure...

Trainers and replicator rations can go. Perhaps a few of the merits as there does seem to be alot of those in there. I would say since they are 5* schematics putting them in the premium track is in line with what already exists.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

Trainers and replicator rations can go. Perhaps a few of the merits as there does seem to be alot of those in there. I would say since they are 5* schematics putting them in the premium track is in line with what already exists.

They could always add schematics on to one of the current ones, so it does not eliminate it. Fo me it is always frustrating to get experience, and having them maxed, gives me nothing. So, add those to them.

Of course, DABO but also voyages should be updated with the newer ships. I would not mind a x600 drop of one I need. Actually, I do not mind the x600 of ones I do not need, it's just more replicator fuel.

Edit: I do not want more chances of schematics dropping on voyage. I just want when they do drop that they have a chance of dropping the newer schematics in portal.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    If schematics replaced anything other than rations and trainers, I would be very disappointed.
    I think the better option is to have schematic citations in the honor shop. You should be able to buy a legendary citation to level up a legendary ship.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked Ender's suggestion. Once you complete Tier 💯, each Point you earn could translate into one Scheme for whichever Legendary Ship is picked for that Campaign.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked Ender's suggestion. Once you complete Tier 💯, each Point you earn could translate into one Scheme for whichever Legendary Ship is picked for that Campaign.

I agree. Could be around 1200 schematics which would be a good amount

• Options
    They should totally add these at then end of the campaign. I'd like to get my citation at the 100 mark. 1200 schems sounds good to me.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should totally add these at then end of the campaign. I'd like to get my citation at the 100 mark. 1200 schems sounds good to me.

The more I think about this the more I love it! Great thought @EnderW

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    lv3czwcml5iy.jpeg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lv3czwcml5iy.jpeg

That took me a moment. Thinkers are the best comments! I dig it!

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trainers and rations are useless for veterans but they were my highlights in the campaigns when I was new. I think the campaigns are designed to draw new FTPs into paying, so they should not change this. I love the schematics idea beyond tier 100 though. This would be the extra incentive for high VIPs we are kind of missing.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trainers and rations are useless for veterans but they were my highlights in the campaigns when I was new. I think the campaigns are designed to draw new FTPs into paying, so they should not change this. I love the schematics idea beyond tier 100 though. This would be the extra incentive for high VIPs we are kind of missing.

Yes. I change my initial stance and go with this one. I am not afraid to admit it is a better idea

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 to getting schematics after finishing a campaign. How about a certain number for every extra tier we would have opened?
    I'd also like to see the equipment crates appear other places.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Aye, and plz plz plz include the 2* Hirogen ship schematics in any way, Dabo or the daily claim thingie or an alternative. The only way to get them is credit portal and 30 schematics for 100 Million credits is not funny, i asked around and no one i know has finished that particular 2* blueprint. When i asked does anyone has the 2* Hirogen maxxed i was laughed at lol
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye, and plz plz plz include the 2* Hirogen ship schematics in any way, Dabo or the daily claim thingie or an alternative. The only way to get them is credit portal and 30 schematics for 100 Million credits is not funny, i asked around and no one i know has finished that particular 2* blueprint. When i asked does anyone has the 2* Hirogen maxxed i was laughed at lol

You mean this one? I didn’t even know it existed until you mentioned it and I looked

dfh50go3031m.jpeg

• Options
    Wow thats awesome, ive been stuck @lvl5 for 2 years now
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow thats awesome, ive been stuck @lvl5 for 2 years now

I’ve done ALOT of 90k credit pulls in my time

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Hirogen Hunter Ship has languished at 5/7 for so long I've just accepted that it's really a Hirogen Gatherer Ship. I thought it was just me! It was added to the time portal in the 3/20/18 update. With the exception of the two weeks in September that year when I was in the hospital, I've done at least one 90k pull daily between then and now. No telling how many more I've had from the Gauntlet or event thresholds in that time. And I periodically burn through an absurd amount of credits on those packs, just fishing for schematics or easy honor. It's not unreasonable to project I've opened a thousand of those packs since those schematics were added. That's 90,000,000 credits, and I haven't managed to collect 325 Hirogen Hunter Ship schematics. I've probably had more 4* and 5* Beholds from basic packs than I have those damn schematics!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    My main is still at 4/7 Crusoe is at 5/7.
    I think it depends when you started playing.
    I spent a lot on these packs before they added the Hirogen ships.
    My Crusoe account I started later when fleets were first introduced. It has more of those schematics than my main.