Home The Bridge
Options

Event leader boards

2»

Comments

• Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    which fleet name needs to be fixed and to what?
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Well after my first attempt. I finally cracked the top 10 and finished this event that ended today 4/27 in 7th place with like 1.91m vp. My point was proven though. I had saved for roughly 8 months and it took A LOT and I still sweat it out near the end. My original idea of 5mil wouldn’t have been enough to win. Would have gotten 2nd. No way you get 8-10mil vp without spending major money, especially since that person who won, as stated previously, has won before. I would still like TP/DB to post official results because I would use that gauge myself. I did that with the link that was already provided and it was super helpful! Gave me the confidence to try what I had to see where I would end up. I used EVERYTHING for 7th.... can’t complain too much... I just know it will take me 1.5 to 2 years to save enough from the monthly card and campaign only to be able to try and actually win one. And even then who knows if it will be enough as someone with a much larger bank account could just buy a ton of dil and insta finish a lot of missions to surpass me.... regardless this attempt took a lot out of me.... I’m dead tired and can only imagine it’s worse for other events! So no thank you.... when ever I can, I’ll gladly do my one and done and be perfectly happy never getting anything lower than top 1k ever again. It isn’t worth it.
    Fleet - Omega Molecules
    lv 94 - 600+ immortalized w/ 572 unique - 15 collections max level - VIP14 - Missing 17 1/4 SR characters.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well after my first attempt. I finally cracked the top 10 and finished this event that ended today 4/27 in 7th place with like 1.91m vp. My point was proven though. I had saved for roughly 8 months and it took A LOT and I still sweat it out near the end. My original idea of 5mil wouldn’t have been enough to win. Would have gotten 2nd. No way you get 8-10mil vp without spending major money, especially since that person who won, as stated previously, has won before. I would still like TP/DB to post official results because I would use that gauge myself. I did that with the link that was already provided and it was super helpful! Gave me the confidence to try what I had to see where I would end up. I used EVERYTHING for 7th.... can’t complain too much... I just know it will take me 1.5 to 2 years to save enough from the monthly card and campaign only to be able to try and actually win one. And even then who knows if it will be enough as someone with a much larger bank account could just buy a ton of dil and insta finish a lot of missions to surpass me.... regardless this attempt took a lot out of me.... I’m dead tired and can only imagine it’s worse for other events! So no thank you.... when ever I can, I’ll gladly do my one and done and be perfectly happy never getting anything lower than top 1k ever again. It isn’t worth it.

It was exhilarating wasn’t it!

• Options
    Not really Banjo. It was rather frustrating and worry some. I didn’t sleep well starting sometime Saturday night. I was constantly checking the leader, having alarms going off cause I ran out of 2x doublers and several other boosts. I was really stressing out. Especially when that LTO dropped for 4.2k dil that people could buy twice so if they had vip 14, would have been probably 10k dil total if they got both.... it would have made me feel like lol my efforts was wasted because I didn’t have money to buy one let alone two.... so I was worried I’d be out bought. So all night last night I spent away from my spouse so they could sleep and I could set alarm after alarm and maybe get tiny cat naps here and there through out the night.... it didn’t become exilierating until maybe 5 min to go in the even when I had 6 shuttles coming back only 4 req’s in reserve to insta finish if I needed to. I lucked out in the end and didn’t have to insta finish anything in the end. But I strongly feel that if I didn’t stay up all night sending the same 4 1.5hr shuttles while the others 12 had 9hr doublers, I wouldn’t have had enough to crack the top 10 for a finish. It also makes me wonder who else can compete with someone so willing to drop to so much money for first. Even the person in 2nd was from the same fleet couldnt compete with first and they finished with 3mil something.... so in reality first wasted a lot of resources to finish so high. When noon hit I was thrilled it was over so could sleep some! But I had other things to do today so couldn’t just sleep. Got maybe a 2hr nap and that’s it. So I know I’ll sleep well tonight!

What really made me feel awesome was seeing my fleet mates cheer me on! To have their support! My fleet admiral made me squad leader sometime Friday so I got a nice boost from them, like 80-90k vp. That was sweet of my admiral did that for me when she didn’t have to. It made her have to work that much harder for a single copy of hugh when I got 3. It’s all the other little things that I appreciate, a squad member chatting to me like an hour from 2 to 3 am or so. Then in the morning after I started to get my animals day going I made breakfast and a coffee, forgot I had a mental health appointment via Skype this morning so that woke me up and entertained my therapist! And after that two other fleet mates chatted me up on fb messenger! I appreciate all that! Otherwise I would have probably crashed out. Previously seen movies can only do so much to keep one awake! But between James Bond films, and marvel films I was able to survive the night. Plus it helped some of my fleet mates see what it takes to do that.... explaining my strategy and how long I saved up for.... I really love the fleet I’m in! She is the best admiral a girl can ask for!
    Fleet - Omega Molecules
    lv 94 - 600+ immortalized w/ 572 unique - 15 collections max level - VIP14 - Missing 17 1/4 SR characters.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really Banjo. It was rather frustrating and worry some. I didn’t sleep well starting sometime Saturday night. I was constantly checking the leader, having alarms going off cause I ran out of 2x doublers and several other boosts. I was really stressing out. Especially when that LTO dropped for 4.2k dil that people could buy twice so if they had vip 14, would have been probably 10k dil total if they got both.... it would have made me feel like lol my efforts was wasted because I didn’t have money to buy one let alone two.... so I was worried I’d be out bought. So all night last night I spent away from my spouse so they could sleep and I could set alarm after alarm and maybe get tiny cat naps here and there through out the night.... it didn’t become exilierating until maybe 5 min to go in the even when I had 6 shuttles coming back only 4 req’s in reserve to insta finish if I needed to. I lucked out in the end and didn’t have to insta finish anything in the end. But I strongly feel that if I didn’t stay up all night sending the same 4 1.5hr shuttles while the others 12 had 9hr doublers, I wouldn’t have had enough to crack the top 10 for a finish. It also makes me wonder who else can compete with someone so willing to drop to so much money for first. Even the person in 2nd was from the same fleet couldnt compete with first and they finished with 3mil something.... so in reality first wasted a lot of resources to finish so high. When noon hit I was thrilled it was over so could sleep some! But I had other things to do today so couldn’t just sleep. Got maybe a 2hr nap and that’s it. So I know I’ll sleep well tonight!

What really made me feel awesome was seeing my fleet mates cheer me on! To have their support! My fleet admiral made me squad leader sometime Friday so I got a nice boost from them, like 80-90k vp. That was sweet of my admiral did that for me when she didn’t have to. It made her have to work that much harder for a single copy of hugh when I got 3. It’s all the other little things that I appreciate, a squad member chatting to me like an hour from 2 to 3 am or so. Then in the morning after I started to get my animals day going I made breakfast and a coffee, forgot I had a mental health appointment via Skype this morning so that woke me up and entertained my therapist! And after that two other fleet mates chatted me up on fb messenger! I appreciate all that! Otherwise I would have probably crashed out. Previously seen movies can only do so much to keep one awake! But between James Bond films, and marvel films I was able to survive the night. Plus it helped some of my fleet mates see what it takes to do that.... explaining my strategy and how long I saved up for.... I really love the fleet I’m in! She is the best admiral a girl can ask for!

Perhaps event runs just aren’t for you.

• Options
    Aside from the achievement, you’re absolutely right. I have no vested interest in them because of the pay to win aspect. I emphatically support those who can win without paying, but feel it’s a myth. Even I paid somewhat to get where I got. Hard to be proud of that when you think about it. Not to mention it is incredibly unhealthy to do that week after week the lack of sleep. But oh well... someday I hope to win one, just after that, as I said before I’ll be happy doing just enough to get a single gold, no need for the extra dil or any of the other rewards.... not worth it for all the extra effort.... it’s just a game. Not a way of life.
    Fleet - Omega Molecules
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from the achievement, you’re absolutely right. I have no vested interest in them because of the pay to win aspect. I emphatically support those who can win without paying, but feel it’s a myth. Even I paid somewhat to get where I got. Hard to be proud of that when you think about it. Not to mention it is incredibly unhealthy to do that week after week the lack of sleep. But oh well... someday I hope to win one, just after that, as I said before I’ll be happy doing just enough to get a single gold, no need for the extra dil or any of the other rewards.... not worth it for all the extra effort.... it’s just a game. Not a way of life.

Forget factions. I feel like George Takei and William Shatner are secretly some of these millionaires who are always on top with those. You’ll never catch them in the running for a galaxy because that requires actual work. You can win galaxies with very little or no money. If you saved for one of those the amount of time you saved for a faction you would be in good shape to win.

• Options
    Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MirrorVerse Jc PM me your fleet info and I'll pass it along.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    @MirrorVerse Jc PM me your fleet info and I'll pass it along.

Thanks. Your the 3rd person to offer me help. Much appreciated to all. Got it all settled. Thank you. 🖖🏻👍🏻