Home The Bridge
Options

New in Vault-Admiral Kirsten Clancy

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in The Bridge
From Picard?

Fixed her name. Was tiny on my phone. Got her first Pull. Second Pull dropped Dougherty, who I didn't have.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    yep and her stats.... well... they are an easy pass
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neos472 wrote: »

That COM proficiency is intriguing, but the DIP proficiency is so bad that there’s not enough reason to pull a single pack to try to get her, never mind the 6500 dil option. Marshal of France Q has more COM power, swapped DIP/SEC proficiencies, and is far easier to come by.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least they scrapped the god awful offer they had the past two Tuesdays. 564 pack crew and two pull slots instead of ten. I wonder if one of our resident math geniuses can figure out the odds of pulling the 5 star legendary new crew from those.
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    At least they scrapped the god awful offer they had the past two Tuesdays. 564 pack crew and two pull slots instead of ten. I wonder if one of our resident math geniuses can figure out the odds of pulling the 5 star legendary new crew from those.

Bad. Real, real bad. They don't deserve the computational effort.
  • Options
    my one question is if she has a soundbit and what is it
  • Options
    Looks like she's the first new Gauntlet-friendly crew since Twilight T'Pol in February. CMD is always rough thanks to Kahless and Mirror Picard, but the Brutal and Investigator traits may give her some additional utility there.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    She has a 4-second initialize time with accuracy and speed boost. I want her just for that. I don't know of anybody else that fits that spot.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny they gave her the trait “investigator.”
    Maybe she should have investigated her underlings loyalty better. Or investigated what happened at Mars better.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    She has a 4-second initialize time with accuracy and speed boost. I want her just for that. I don't know of anybody else that fits that spot.

Was coming back to mention that. From the discussion we had on the Forums yesterday and today, Attack Speed just might be the best option for someone who doesn't have a full set of non-Conditional 400% Sledgehammers. And it stacks. The new Seven actually booted I Can't Believe it's Not Gunpowder Kirk off my Admiral Areña D'Orka D'Orka.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭

I just checked, nope, you're right. She's the fastest Attack Speed initializer
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options

I just checked, nope, you're right. She's the fastest Attack Speed initializer

Once I get her set up and Leveled, Seven might get the axe in Admiral Areña. But, she will still be in Captain Areña.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    FYI I made a typo for the SEC stat, it is 917 and not 926 - my apologies.
    And 489 instead of 494 for unfused.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neos472 wrote: »

Well, here's how she stacks up against my crew with the highest combined CMD stats: Mirror Picard has a max combined score of 1795; Borg Queen has a max of 1739; Clancy beats them both with a max of 1798.

Where she's not as good is with the other skills. Picard's secondary is a combined max of 1421, while hers is 1291; and his tertiary max is 671 with hers being 519.

Still, for newer players who need some help in CMD for Voyages and whatnot, I would say she's pretty solid.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Was coming back to mention that. From the discussion we had on the Forums yesterday and today, Attack Speed just might be the best option for someone who doesn't have a full set of non-Conditional 400% Sledgehammers. And it stacks. The new Seven actually booted I Can't Believe it's Not Gunpowder Kirk off my Admiral Areña D'Orka D'Orka.

If they had made it 3s, then I may have considered it. At 4s, ship abilities like the 4s cooldown reduction on Valdore, Artifact, Krayton, etc. will trigger first on defense. Then it goes in order left to right. So Clancy will either get in the way of a damage dealer or trigger afterward when your ship is probably already blown up anyways. I have no trouble on offense, so the only tempting crew would be a significant step on offense or someone useful on defense.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭

this is why i wanted her as well until i realized the ability only lasts 4 seconds. you will be dead at the 6 second mark when your opponents killy/garth's activate, thus the 2 seconds worth of 25% haste and relatively minor accuracy are not worth it.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    The name of her ability is missing several words, including the most important one. :| Since I prefer when the lore is respected I'm not getting her.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »
    The name of her ability is missing several words, including the most important one. :| Since I prefer when the lore is respected I'm not getting her.

Seriously? Given the target age range of the game, the most fun word in that quote will never, ever appear where we want it to appear. In a year or so when she’s in the portal pool, let’s say you get a BeGold with a first star for Clancy and sixth stars for Shinzon and Grilka (or whatever other supremely undesirable crew you can think of)...are you really taking 550 honor regardless of what button you press over this?