Home The Bridge
Options

Version 7.5 Updates Discussion

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Guys this is amazing. Skirmishes aren't about ranking for me, they're about trading Chronitons for Honor. This auto feature will allow us to do this much more efficiently. Before the max amount of chrons I personally had the time to trade for honor was 25,000 to 30,000 chrons. Now the constraint isn't time, but chronitons. I know I won't be throwing away my chronitons any more in galaxies or hybrids unless the new ranked crew is fantastic.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

When all versions go live? So no one can have an unfair advantage in a Space Battle based Event?
    I'm asking for a date, because they downgraded the steam version which means steam might be delayed even more.

Looks like going to a whole new thing, now.

EDIT: Also, they "downgraded" Steam/Facebook version back to what everyone else has. Since there was a Skirmish Event going on, and it was giving some people an advantage. They didn't Nerf™ your game below what others had. They leveled the playing field.......

Just pointing out what caused the Rollback........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?