Home The Bridge

crew equipment that seem odd or strange

I thought this would be interesting to see what oddities for equipment for characters to level up. Say one for sure for Desperate Riker is the Borg cube schematics. I just ran across this one for Armus:
row4aczyujek.png

What are yours?

Comments

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll never understand why Odo's uniform is made from Bajoran phasers.
  • or Adm. Kirk needing a Social Lesson holoprogram. They didn't even exist nor does he need one.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll never understand why Odo's uniform is made from Bajoran phasers.

And why every Odo needs 247 of them. Overkill much, Killy McKillerson?

The Warship Janeway needs a phaser that is made from among other things, sleeveless undershirts. And, the backwater aliens who couldn't even get the story right, seem to know about Agonizers. Which aren't even from the Prime Universe...........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I thought this would be interesting to see what oddities for equipment for characters to level up. Say one for sure for Desperate Riker is the Borg cube schematics. I just ran across this one for Armus:
    row4aczyujek.png

What are yours?

Armus captured Riker(and while he did, Riker was part of him),
    so how is this equip wrong?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captured Riker is partially composed of spices? I thought boys were made of snips, and snails, and puppy dogs' tails...?

What a gruesome recipe that would be to actually see in this format!
  • [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    ydlld06kdmb5.png

Jack Crusher's "how to advance your career through marriage" book.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Visit us on discord to find out more:
    https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn/
  • [S47] ELiL[S47] ELiL ✭✭✭
    ydlld06kdmb5.png

Jack Crusher's "how to advance your career through marriage" book.

I don't see anything odd with that.
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about this Seven receiving a diplomacy item and gaining points when she has no diplomacy...where did those points go anyway...

t8t6v30kb4ug.png
    What about this Seven receiving a diplomacy item and gaining points when she has no diplomacy...where did those points go anyway...

t8t6v30kb4ug.png

All Crew have all six Skills. Ones that are "Hidden" are calculated fractional amounts of the listed Skills. So, would it boost the Skill she doesn't show? Interesting question........

🖖🤓👍🤓🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s a bit much that there are 1* characters who require 4* equipment
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

This. I would give that +87 Sins, if we play "Everything Wrong With STT".......

That is such a great YouTube channel. I only like the ones with one particular guys voice on them but those are GOLDEN! My wife made me watch every Twilight movie so I made her watch every Everything Wrong With Twilight video

• Banjo1012 wrote: »

That is such a great YouTube channel. I only like the ones with one particular guys voice on them but those are GOLDEN! My wife made me watch every Twilight movie so I made her watch every Everything Wrong With Twilight video

cinemasins? very good place. Watch the TMP one, skip the TWOK TSFS. watch Trek 09, Intodarkness and Beyond,

cinemasins? very good place. Watch the TMP one, skip the TWOK TSFS. watch Trek 09, Intodarkness and Beyond,

Yes! Cinema Sins. That’s it!

I haven't watched DVDs for a week. Been binging Cinema Sins. I love it when he takes Sins off for a great actor doing a great acting job.

That and his "You can almost see the phone in {Actor's Name's} hand", when someone is doing a bad job of acting line.....