Home The Bridge

$25 LTO offer dilithium shortage?

Watch me be censored for this but,
Is it just me or have the offers gotten horrible now that tp is in charge of things?

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    IE
    kepfg3uqnb7b.jpg

That is a low amount of Dilithium. But I think the "selling point" was supposed to be the Premium Pulls. Not sure that the price point point is correct, though. Not for ten packs........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • It should be more like a 10 dollar deal
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $15 for this sounds about right
  • My vip meter is cracked and bleeds but these last packs are horrible i usually buy alot of LTO's but these have been grossly under equipped for the dollar as of late
  • Maybe if this gets a bazillion views they'll come back to their senses
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you even still put value on chrons or credits, I can maybe see how someone could think this almost becomes an okay deal:

-$10 worth of 10-pulls (based on the $10 for 10)
    -$5 worth of dil (close enough even at the 8200/$100 price point)
    -$10 in chronitons (based on the usual chron offer during Skirmish and Galaxy events)
    -plus credits

You’d have to be pretty skint broke when it comes to credits (and chrons) to think that it’s a deal worth taking rather than waiting for something better, though. For those of us who find chrons and credits valueless, never mind those who are disillusioned with premium pack values, this could be worth as little as $10 for $25 in damage.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    $25 is an easy pass. If it was $10 or $15...maybe.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    $25 is an easy pass. If it was $10 or $15...maybe.

I think I suggested that $10 or $15 price point a while back. I think they would do well to give it a try and see how it goes.
    Farewell 🖖
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was literally coming here to post about how bad the LTOs have been, saving me lots of money, so thanks!

Yeah. Overpriced$10 deal is overpriced. +5 Sins!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Well, I'm waiting to see if I get censored for my suggestion thread.

The deals are borderline insulting these days.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I'll see your 15 and lower it to 12
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Wait. This negotiation has me confused. Oh yeah. It’s like golf. The lower the better

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait. This negotiation has me confused. Oh yeah. It’s like golf. The lower the better

You mean that someone duped into believing Pennsylvania existed got confused? :wink:

You mean that someone duped into believing Pennsylvania existed got confused? :wink:

I have to admit I’m not following where or how far this joke is going

• [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭

My guess:

Where - Pennsylvania
    How Far - too far, especially since most of us are probably still being advised to avoid unnecessary travel. :smile:
    Unnar Too wrote: »

My guess:

Where - Pennsylvania
    How Far - too far, especially since most of us are probably still being advised to avoid unnecessary travel. :smile:

That’s as good a guess as I have. I just don’t get where it is coming from

• Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offers like these are becoming the norm.

Spoiler alert! Expect to see more $49.99 and $99.99 offers that are slightly better “bargains”.
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    One of the games that used to advertise in STT all the time several months ago was RAID: Shadow Legends. I downloaded it and played it for a little over 3 months. The first three months they had a daily login reward which kept me engaged, but on most days I was mostly logging in to collect the daily reward and knock out the dailies, which I was able to do in about 10 minutes. After that, there was nothing really to do...

...except swat away a half dozen LTOs that triggered EVERY time you logged in (and the game was nice enough to log you out every time you minimized!) and those offers were absolutely ridiculous, I'm talking $50-100 for a CHANCE to get something that was only marginally better than something you already had (limit 6!).

The "events" in that game were literal cash grabs also, the most common one was called a Summon Rush, and is exactly what you think it sounds like, the ONLY thing you had to do to score points in that "event" was summon creatures, and you did that by buying summon crystals from the store!

After 90 days the daily login rewards stopped and all that was left was the "game", which basically amounted to 8 minutes of pointless dailies and LTO swatting. I stopped "playing" on day 91.

It is worth monitoring for changes in our game to see if LTOs trend in that direction, but take it from me, it could be a LOT worse.

I thought Battle Pirates was bad. That is worse.
  • Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that pointing out other games and saying “it could be worse” is a good idea. We aren’t talking about other games.

Clearly, the latest “offers” in Star Trek Timelines have been trending worse. Let’s stay focussed on that, please.

• Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen. The recent ones are bad.
    I don't think that pointing out other games and saying “it could be worse” is a good idea. We aren’t talking about other games.

Clearly, the latest “offers” in Star Trek Timelines have been trending worse. Let’s stay focussed on that, please.

Well yes sir!!!

• VictoLuVictoLu ✭✭
    Really disappointing offers lately, I was hoping to be able to get some cheap dilithium to spend on recap packs but this is definitely not worth it.