Home Engineering Room

Unable to make purchases, this started last night all things are marked locked.

2»

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sketti wrote: »
    I have just checked again this morning, payment buttons still locked for me. I play the game through Facebook.
    I also checked a few other games I play through Facebook, no payment issues.

It sounds like you didn't use the specific url I posted above?
  • SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Sketti wrote: »
    I have just checked again this morning, payment buttons still locked for me. I play the game through Facebook.
    I also checked a few other games I play through Facebook, no payment issues.

It sounds like you didn't use the specific url I posted above?

Apologies Shan, my mistake. Working fine now thanks.
  • Not sure if the fix has been released to Facebook already by now, but for me it's working fine again through the regular Facebook sidebar shortcut as well as the new link Shan posted.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've released a new version of the game on Facebook, containing the fix :)
  • OK, now the purchase buttons are locked again for me in Fb. I was able to make a monthly card purchase yesterday with the new version, but I can't make any purchases today again. (Yes, I cleared the cache in my browser and launched the new version of the game from Fb. I also tried 2 different browsers, Chrome & Firefox.)
  • OK, now the purchase buttons are locked again for me in Fb. I was able to make a monthly card purchase yesterday with the new version, but I can't make any purchases today again. (Yes, I cleared the cache in my browser and launched the new version of the game from Fb. I also tried 2 different browsers, Chrome & Firefox.)

Same here, link provided by Shan yesterday is useless today.
  • Everything is still locked for me too :(
  • Since yesterday evening all purchases are locked again on Facebook and Facebook Gameroom. They were also locked when using the link with the fix from the other discussion thread.
    And I wasn't able to get into the game on Gameroom this morning, but that could be because of my computer or connection.
  • Same here, all purchases are locked again including on the link Shan posted
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll be looking into it. It looks like a fix FB might have done, might have broken ours :(
    I will update you once I know more!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've released a new version of the game on Facebook to address the issue.
    You might need to restart if you are already logged in.

Let me know if it is now resolved, again, for you - thank you!
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Fix confirmed for me...
    No changes to my facebook settings/pay needed ..
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    Fix confirmed for me...
    No changes to my facebook settings/pay needed ..

Fantastic! Thank you for letting me know :)
  • It worked for me too :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked for me too :)

Woot :)
  • Just so you know, it's now working on Facebook on Google Chrome, but it is still locked on Facebook on Firefox.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, it's now working on Facebook on Google Chrome, but it is still locked on Facebook on Firefox.

It's odd, the browser used should make no difference.
    I tested it on Firefox just now, and purchases are not marked as locked.

Try in a private/incognito window? It might be a browser's cache issue.
  • Thanks for looking into this, Shan. This time, it worked on Firefox. This has happened in the past, where it sometime locks up in Firefox. Usually it resolves the next time I sign in. Looks like this might be more of the same, so the current problem does seem to be resolved. Thanks again!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for looking into this, Shan. This time, it worked on Firefox. This has happened in the past, where it sometime locks up in Firefox. Usually it resolves the next time I sign in. Looks like this might be more of the same, so the current problem does seem to be resolved. Thanks again!

Thank you for letting me know :)