Home Make It So!
Options

Music according to the mega-event

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am really tired of the TNG theme. It would be really nice if you would change theme music according to the mega-event.

If it is a Discovery mega-event then put a Discovery theme, if it is a DS9 mega-event then put a DS9 theme if it's an Enteprirse mega-event then put an Archer theme.

This TNG theme which goes like ttuu tutu trtrtr is becoming really annoying.

Comments

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hadn't ever considered this 🤔 I don't mind the TNG theme song, in fact I find it quite nostalgic. I do think changing the theme could be quite fun! Amd maybe encourage some players to turn their volume back on 😁
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change it to the Enterprise theme
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Oh, hell no, please! I know you love the show, EWB, but that’s a bridge too far. 😂

I do like the idea of changing the theme occasionally. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, hell no, please! I know you love the show, EWB, but that’s a bridge too far. 😂

I do like the idea of changing the theme occasionally. 🖖

Ha! I knew that would get tomatoes thrown at me

• Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

An instrumental version?
    https://youtu.be/iJqwoj96aCE

• Options
    It was randomized for the first month I played, roughly mid-March to mid-April. Sometimes I'd get the Voyager (?) theme, but more often I'd get the TNG theme. During that same period, my intro page also varied (along with the sale of STT). Sometimes I'd get the new Tilting Point splash, but more often I'd still get the Disruptor Beam page. And then, ever since the second, follow-up April update...all I ever get is the TP intro with the TNG theme. Since they've obviously programmed more than one theme in the past, why not continue to mix it up some?
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game has sound?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game has sound?

+1. It’s easy to forget that some people out there still haven’t turned the in-game volume down to zero.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I'd love to see that. I hate having the sound off (the game sounds help me "see" what's happening faster and more easily), but the same music theme really gets annoying.
    Another option I'd welcome would be ability to turn on/off game sounds and game music separately.
  • Options
    [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    I hadn't ever considered this 🤔 I don't mind the TNG theme song, in fact I find it quite nostalgic. I do think changing the theme could be quite fun! Amd maybe encourage some players to turn their volume back on 😁

All I can say is that I would not be one to turn it back on regardless. That said, if they actually put in sound options, in the settings (like what most games have), I might turn it back on.

To be clear, I mean individual sound adjustments for dialogue, sound effects, and music (and possibly others).
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/