Home Make It So!
Options

Access Leaderboard After Event

I did a search and didn't see this posted.

It would be great to see the final leaderboard after the event ends, pretty much exactly as it appears in-game, at least until the beginning of the next event, like the the scores on the fleet page.
Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I did a search and didn't see this posted.

It would be great to see the final leaderboard after the event ends, pretty much exactly as it appears in-game, at least until the beginning of the next event, like the the scores on the fleet page.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/10420/fleet-leaderboard-archive/p1
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I should have been more descriptive. My apologies. I meant this leaderboard:

e1aqyl9nazn2.jpg
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I agree with this. A link to view the final event rankings could be posted on the same section we find our own fleet's event results on our fleet page.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    I just checked out this first iteration of the event hub. I want to thank your attention to this matter. Truly appreciated. :smiley:
  • Options
    Yes. Perfect. Please?
  • Options
    This is great, anyway we could get a full list like the fleet list?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jediptm wrote: »
    This is great, anyway we could get a full list like the fleet list?

Agree. I think at least show some key milestones like ranks 100, 750, 1500 and threshold as well.