Home The Bridge
Options

Free crew slots?

Anyone else wake up to 5 free crew slots?

Comments

• Options
    [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, but so far no sale. Fingers crossed they do both, before the end of the day.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    It came at the exact right time for me. Hoping for a slot sale to follow. :)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

🖖🤓💖🤓🖖
    🎂🎉🎊🎉🎂
    🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice...the supply kit in the email auto activated...that's kind of annoying, would like to have saved it, but I have 30 others. Some may not though...
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! Thank you.

Sadly, I have nowhere near enough dilithium to take advantage of the sale, but an extra 5 certainly gives enough leeway for now!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    I had 7300 dilithium, so I picked up 20 more slots. I'm going to 2x adwarp one of the missions in Episode 10 and I'll be able to get 5 more slots.

I just picked up 2x of that legendary Quinn with the adwarp, bought Stargazer Picard to complete the Common collection, and that Uncommon Doctor in the Honor Hall, now that I finally had the space. Plus, I was sitting on 6 Premium Pulls from the events. Picked up a few more characters and a 4th star on Sarek. Good day. These new slots should last me for about a week until they're full again, haha.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan. Thx TP.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks TP!

Better late than never. Still I hope that the long time interval since the last slot sale and today was the exception and not the new rule. Btw the same is true for the 15/3k/3k or better offers, it has been much too long since the last one showed up!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! Thank you!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally some breathing room.
  • Options
    Spock-OSpock-O ✭✭✭

Nice...the supply kit in the email auto activated...that's kind of annoying, would like to have saved it, but I have 30 others. Some may not though...

Agreed! Wish the email said "confirming this email will ACTIVATE YOUR SUPPLY KIT"....
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh man, and I was working on a parody song of turning Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'Gimme Three Steps' into "Gimme Crew Slots'!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Agreed! Wish the email said "confirming this email will ACTIVATE YOUR SUPPLY KIT"....

Must be on a certain platform or FB, bc that didn't happen on either of my accounts, and I am on iOS.

EDIT: It didn't activate until after the app restarted. That was annoying to say the least.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    The supply kit activated on my second account without the timer, and I could see its affects on my cadets missions. The timer did not appear until after I restarted the app.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the slots and sale. Please include extra shuttles in sale.
  • Options
    Shuttles or Shuttle tickets?

Thanx for the slots..
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the slots, Naya, er, WRG.

Wiki has been updated:
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew#Unlocking_slots
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the slots, Naya, er, WRG.

Wiki has been updated:
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew#Unlocking_slots
    🖖

HAHAHA, I knew I wasn't the only one who see WRG as Naya!
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Shuttles or Shuttle tickets?

Thanx for the slots..

Shuttles. For some reason discounts never extend to additional permanent shuttles. Could afford if the 50% off applied to them as well. Would be cool going into a fraction to get an extra shuttle.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the pay shame, but not all of us are bottemless pits of cash. It's the shame the ones that are, feel to need to shame and humiliate others. I'll put an extra slash on my arm, just for you.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Thanks for the pay shame, but not all of us are bottemless pits of cash. It's the shame the ones that are, feel to need to shame and humiliate others. I'll put an extra slash on my arm, just for you.

No need to troll, unless your only goal is to complain, inflame, and prove your entire absence of long term game strategy. You don’t need to spend a single dollar on the game to get the dilithium to spend on shuttle slots - it takes time, patience, and effort, a challenge that some people actually enjoy.

What the hell is wrong with asking for there to be a shuttle sale as well so I can buy it with what I have now while there is a dilithium sale on everything else? I thank them for the sale and ask for it to include a shuttle and now I have two trolls shaming me for not spending enough money or use a discount. Have either of you bought crew slots during a sale? Or do you pillars of the high moral ground get full enjoyment by never using a sale?

I have a puddle of red, how much more before I can spend it on dilithium?