Home Make It So!
Options

Vault stat filters should exclude active crew, not frozen crew

I go to the vault to find crew I want to unfreeze.

For some reason, stat filters only order my active crew, which are already unfrozen.

If I wanted to see which of my active crew had the best base SCI, I would have gone to my roster screen and used the filters there, not the vault.

I can see a valid argument for the vault stat filters including both active and frozen. At the very least this exclusion of the frozen should be addressed.

Comments

• Options
    RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    Agree frozen crew need to be included. Would be happy to see them along with the active crew.
    Excluding either makes it difficult to make decisions about which are needed.
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 100% down with sorting all my owned crew. I'd really like not having to consult a spreadsheet to get a sense of whom to thaw. If there was a mechanism to toggle to see what their stats are with event bonuses, that'd be even sweeter. The ill-fated IAmPicard app did that, so surely it's feasible in-game.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 100% down with sorting all my owned crew. I'd really like not having to consult a spreadsheet to get a sense of whom to thaw. If there was a mechanism to toggle to see what their stats are with event bonuses, that'd be even sweeter. The ill-fated IAmPicard app did that, so surely it's feasible in-game.

I can understand this sentiment. I really don’t know how I would be able to function in the game with any kind of efficiency if it weren’t for my spreadsheet, which I can see being really tough for people who don’t like spreadsheets.