Home The Bridge
Options

What is this wizardry!?! (LTO: 20 MAY 2020)

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Bridge
Did anyone notice the second whale option?

dyum46x98b1l.png

cckou934v9ev.png
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Thanks TP, overdue and highly appreciated. The Relief Rotation rocks!

Unless you are in urgent need of chrons this is much better than 2x 15/3k/3k.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    It's great that they're giving more than one option. When I was still buying the 10x10 offers, I'm sure that I would have bought them more often if they had appeared more often.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Shan wrote: »
    Glad you like this new format for those offers :)

I love the format. The deals are some of the better ones too. I look forward to seeing more of this. :)

Edit: And if more of those temporary achievements can happen, I would love to see more of those too. 🙏
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ok yeah that $50 offer was just too good to pass up. I seriously needed some dilithium for crew slots, and 50 X10 packs is just amazing
  • Options
    Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    The format is great and that $50 offer is a great deal. I'm glad I held off buying anything in the past weeks and saved my money for this.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great improve, and long overdue. Took you a while until you figured, that as more different options(offers) available, as higher the chance more ppl
    will buy and spend some dime. 🙂

The Value of the 50 buck offer is really good as well.

Please keep it up!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice that the offers are up for 3 days too!

And that $50 offer looks really good...looks like I picked the wrong month to cut back on my spending. :p
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Does buying one offer lock out the other? If I buy the$ 10 today, do I lose the ability to purchase the $50 offer?
  • Options
    Does buying one offer lock out the other? If I buy the$ 10 today, do I lose the ability to purchase the $50 offer?

Nope you can do both offers
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    the $66.99 offer (yes, Canadian here) is tempting.... really tempting.... but I'd been trying to really not spend anything on this game anymore. First campaign since they came out not buying premium, first month in a long time without a monthly card, etc

Ugh... not sure how I'll tackle this
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup they gotz me to buy it lol.
  • Options
    Opened 50 packs and not a single behold... ridiculous
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. In the days where we still had those random offers on monday I suggested a few times I would enjoy a system like that: If you click away an offer you don´t like/want a different one will appear. Thanks for implementing this...
  • Options

That's really bad luck. Not sure if that warrants a CS ticket, but you have nothing to lose by trying.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to get 6 golds and 11 useful purples. I usually pull 5 at a time and if they are not popping good stuff, I stop and log out for a few. It makes me feel better even if it doesn't do anything lol. Also pulled a Braxton to save me 10 bucks or a cite.
  • Options
    I bought it, 5 begolds, Immortalized 2 added stars to 1, 1 brand new, and then there was the fully imortalized begold, not upset or even frustrated about it. Of the other 4 at least 1 gave me only 1 choice.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    First 10/50 got a Bynar I needed and a Gangster Spock from a Begold (3/5 now). best 10 pack in a long time.

2nd 10/50 got Khan in a begold (2/5 now)
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the offers and I like the format, that we have two different offers to choose from.
  • Options
    Today’s $50 offer might be a contender for best offer ever in the game. I still think the $10 monthly campaign is the best offer, but that’s all spread over an entire month
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two options, one good and one great? That is quite an improvement.

That really stinks, I’m sorry to hear it. Hopefully you got some good honor, schematics, and maybe even some 4* crew to work on.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Glad you like this new format for those offers :)

Yes, this is surely a great addition. Better than 3 or 4 pop ups at a time.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely not the best offer ever, that surely has to be the Dil offer a few months ago....

I like that they are doing good offers though, and I want to reward them, but at the same time the premium packs are just inherently terrible these days. The bloated pool of legendaries means that even when you get a begold, acquiring something that you would actually use is increasingly unusual.

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Today’s $50 offer might be a contender for best offer ever in the game. I still think the $10 monthly campaign is the best offer, but that’s all spread over an entire month

Best offer ever was 25 bucks for 22k dilithium back in february?
    But i agree probably 2nd best since then?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have $40 App Store credit...may just let it rip on this offer. Not something I’d usually buy but I had a gift card.
  • Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Ouch, that hurts. I was disappointed enough when I only got 4 begold's.

I wish TP would guarantee a begold every 10th pack. It would keep players from getting too frustrated, and should boost sales a bit too.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the 50 and one 10 offer, and used the dilithium to open 10+ packs of Sinister Picard. 4 golds total, zero from the Tuesday bundle. A bitter pill to swallow, especially since my spending has been all but frozen due to the pandemic. I was really looking forward to opening packs again, and after this it will be another long break for me. I am personally not impressed with the game lately, even if its only my own confirmation bias, since the new company took over.
  • Options
    I didn’t have $50 to spend on the game this month, and I did it anyway. This is an incredible offer.
  • Options
    0 for 10 on begolds from the 10-pack; personally I don’t think 8k Dil is worth the risk of having nothing to show for dropping $50 but it’s a decent deal. I just can’t bring myself to spend that much with no guarantee that I’ll get even one legendary I want.