Home The Bridge
Options

What is this wizardry!?! (LTO: 20 MAY 2020)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Today’s $50 offer might be a contender for best offer ever in the game. I still think the $10 monthly campaign is the best offer, but that’s all spread over an entire month

Best offer ever was 25 bucks for 22k dilithium back in february?
    But i agree probably 2nd best since then?

Uh, wait what? I don’t remember that at all
  • Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    Today’s $50 offer might be a contender for best offer ever in the game. I still think the $10 monthly campaign is the best offer, but that’s all spread over an entire month

That was the leap year offer, 22920 Dil for $25.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Was 24,99 $ But if u didn t log in that day you probably missed it.

unp4tbs1m62x.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was pretty sweet. Got me many a shiny.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I see this offer as having three distinct benefits.

•50 portal packs
    •dilithium for 20 end of June mega packs
    •around 85% of the honor needed for a cite

I plan on happily pulling the trigger tonight.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only hit 2 begolds out of 50 packs.

0xpbos3dwolm.jpg
    ckjshhq6xwm8.jpg
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Only hit 2 begolds out of 50 packs.

0xpbos3dwolm.jpg
    ckjshhq6xwm8.jpg

I only had two begolds out of the first 49 pulls and was feeling pretty disappointed, then the last pull delivered two begolds with a quality card in each - Bridge Officer Number One and Governor Worf. No useful super rares and only one set of useful schematics. Will be interested to see what TP come up with to make portal pulls more attractive.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took pull 2 and got a third star for Icheb. It is just luck.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Nice Offers. I Approve.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 begolds out of the 50 packs, all mediocre. But with 8k dil, 40k honor and 4 useful purples I am still ok with it and would buy it again.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in my fleet discord but forgot to post here. All in all pretty happy and it was good fun. I did have one massive clunker pack that made me laugh. It’s in the worst pack ever discussion.

qqxwdcloajj0.png
    tgjsk43gcg1v.png
  • Options
    ZaphricZaphric ✭✭
    I love the new offer options!
    Only had $10 in my game budget, so pulled that offer. Got four begolds (none that were overly exciting though) I needed, and two purples I needed as well. So was well worth it for me.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad.

Pack 1
    Kelby, T'Pau, Kim - Imm
    Seven, Phlox, Grilka - Phlox, Au Naturel
    600 Honor

Pack 2
    Q, O'Brien, Picard - Imm
    700 Honor
    150 Assimilated Voyager

Pack 3
    Q, Torres, Burnham - Imm
    900 Honor

Pack 4
    Tourist Reed straight drop - Imm
    900 Honor

Pack 5
    Holonovel Doctor straight drop - Imm
    900 Honor
    150 Captain Proton Rocket Ship

Pack 6
    Waitress Ezri straight drop - Imm
    800 Honor

Pack 7
    Lal straight drop - 3*
    400 Honor

Pack 8
    Buck, Ardra, Phlox - Buck 1*!!

Pack 9
    Zek, Picard, Kol - Smitten Picard 1*
    150 NX01

Pack 10
    Mudd, Pulaski, J. Dax - IMM
    1000 Honor
    150 Xindi-Insectoid Patrol Ship
  • Options

unp4tbs1m62x.jpeg

I log in every day. I must have just overlooked it. I’m sure I just saw It was a dilithium Ofer and just didn’t read it fully.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

unp4tbs1m62x.jpeg

I log in every day. I must have just overlooked it. I’m sure I just saw It was a dilithium Ofer and just didn’t read it fully.

If u keep ur game always open in the background, it can happen as well, that new offers doesn t pop up. If u don t restart during that periode.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I was able to get 6 golds and 11 useful purples. I usually pull 5 at a time and if they are not popping good stuff, I stop and log out for a few. It makes me feel better even if it doesn't do anything lol. Also pulled a Braxton to save me 10 bucks or a cite.

Thank you for this strategy. I pulled 1 gold on my second pack then four purples. Logged out/in and pulled another gold on my third pull then a few purples. Then I logged out/in and had my best run ever. . .

Seven golds out of the next 35-36 pulls

This was my first time doing this many pulls at once. Nine golds out of fifty pulls is amazing. I never had luck like this before. I will most definitely save my packs and use this strategy in the future.

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I have only opened 2 of my 50, plus one from the Campaign. Added a star to three purples, Tsunkatse Seven, Icheb, and Warship Janeway. Seven was from one of four portals in my first pull- 1 behold, three begold- took Honey Bare Dax, Umpire Odo, and Bounty Hunter Mudd. I will open one a day.

Pack 3- 800 honor, useful schematics (Xindi insectiod), and begold- Cornwell, Dress Scotty, or Mme. de Neuf. Considered Cornwell, but took Seven as a bet against near future use.

Pack 4- 600 honor, 2 bundles of useless schematics, and two beholds- had 1 FF, and another star for Galen 1/4* or Aleek-Um to FF. Kilana was new to me out of the second
    behold.I

Running total- 4 packs= 4 begolds, 3 beholds, and a 4* straight drop.

New
    Honey Bare Jadzia 5*
    Umpire Odo 5*
    Bounty Hunter Mudd 5*
    Mme. de Neuf 5*
    Kilana 4*

Added stars
    Tsunkatse Seven 4/4*
    Icheb 3/4*
    Warship Janeway 2/4*
    Aleek-Um 4/4*

Schematics
    +150 Xindi Insectoid >level 5
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options

Not if you wait until the end of the month to buy it 🙂
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost never spend money outside the monthly dilithium card and occasional campaign. But I figured I'd splurge.

First Officer Chekov
    Sulan
    Suliban Reed

Yeeesh. RNG was not with me.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will most definitely save my packs and use this strategy in the future.
    If it works for you, do it. But there’s also a lot of confirmation bias in these types of things. Personally, I try to only open portal packs at a specific time in the hour, since I seem to get a far greater rate of beholds and/or good cards in the 1-2 minutes around that time. Am I right that there’s a skewed RNG at that moment, or am I just convincing myself of it each time I get a random good outcome?

(Sorry, keeping the specific time a secret. Don’t need all of you crowding in and stealing my luck! 😉)