Home Engineering Room
Options

Lost all Rank Rewards

I managed to end up in the top 400 this run, I clicked on [Collect Rewards], and it showed 0, and no rewards were collected. The button disappeared, and it's like I never played. (I had cranked over 620K pts). Anyone else see that, or did I just screw up by myself? And, yes, I did put a Customer Service email in.

Comments

• Options
    Mine was a little different. I got the right event end screen, that showed the right rewards, but none of it is in my inventory. Still not there after multiple restarts.
  • Options
    same here.no rewards fleet was no show either.reboot helped with the latter
  • Options
    52ywu9dtc7jx.png
  • Options
    CyranoCobbCyranoCobb ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Same here, came in top 500. I got the correct rewards screen but nothing in my inventory/roster afterward. Another member of my fleet had this happen as well. Some in my fleet did get their rewards though, so not everyone is having a problem either.
  • Options
    Mine was a little different. I got the right event end screen, that showed the right rewards, but none of it is in my inventory. Still not there after multiple restarts.

I have this same issue
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me as well, restart did not get the rewards to show up.
  • Options
    Ranked 44. Got my crew and dill but nothing else, premium pulls etc
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event reward guy is stuck at the "curbside pickup" at Applebee's, he will be back shortly and get it fixed.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Event reward guy is stuck at the "curbside pickup" at Applebee's, he will be back shortly and get it fixed.....

Ha, that explains it. I'll just have to be patient. Thanks for the chuckle!
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me too but I checked my crew and all of what I expected is there. I was also bumped out of my fleet - I had to apply again, accept my invitation (apparently I was still Admiral despite not being able to get in) then restart to be able to get back in to my fleet.
  • Options
    No rank rewards for me yet either (no crew, pulls, etc.).
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking into it!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes same, I reset the game, and got my correct rank and the rewards popped up as they should, but they didn't show up in my crew. I reset the game again, and still nothing.

gevcsgz8m7w6.jpg
    8sfw2ebsk4h1.jpg

Looking forward to my rewards +sorrytons in my inbox. :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had 1 member ghost kicked from fleet, restarted game several times, he‘s still showing without fleet?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Team ZeroTeam Zero ✭✭✭
    We had 1 member ghost kicked from fleet, restarted game several times, he‘s still showing without fleet?

thought that availability looked out of place, maybe a few others too?
  • Options
    Drago MusevniDrago Musevni ✭✭✭✭
    Same glitch happened to me. Waiting for someone to defend this as "the RNG is operating as intended" lol.
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there is a bit of a traffic jam for rewards, but the system will continue to work on granting those.

Could some of you restart again and let me know if you have now received them? Thank you!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    So there is a bit of a traffic jam for rewards, but the system will continue to work on granting those.

Could some of you restart again and let me know if you have now received them? Thank you!

Just tried again, have not received them. I'll keep trying periodically.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

I restarted my phone (play it on Galaxy S9) - logged back - nothing yet :(
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that it is working at least for some, e.g. me 30 minutes ago on the first attempt.

uwow2vmineug.png
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Nothing yet, will keep checking periodically.
  • Options
    nope nothing yet after restart.i play on steam if thats important
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know - we're continuing to look into it.
  • Options
    Lt. GambolLt. Gambol ✭✭✭
    No luck restarting. And now a friend of mine, who ranked around 14k, is claiming she used a 10x pull and got the Lily Sloane card (legendary, the event one) as one of the rewards, without a behold.
  • Options
    RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Clicked collect and then Bing nothing g.

Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Options
    I got mine!

• Options
    So, I see I'm not the only one.
    I got to rank 299 and didn't get my rewards. Pretty much same story as everyone else here.
  • Options
    Update: It's been 2 hours, still nothing.

So, rather than bug the hell out of Shan, who I know has a team working on this, I will go on and play as normal, secure in the knowledge that sooner or later, this will all get straightened out - and maybe they'll even toss in some sorrytons or honor for good measure.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update:
    - the traffic jam that affected event rewards distribution has resolved pretty quickly.
    - we are aware that players who attempted to claim their rewards while the issue was ongoing, are currently unable to claim them
    - we are working on potential solutions for those players.

This will be a long process, so we might not have a solution by the end of day.
    I will update this thread once I know more.

Our apologies, and thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: It's been 2 hours, still nothing.

So, rather than bug the hell out of Shan, who I know has a team working on this, I will go on and play as normal, secure in the knowledge that sooner or later, this will all get straightened out - and maybe they'll even toss in some sorrytons or honor for good measure.

Same here. Don’t see much point in putting a ticket in since they’re aware. Maybe tomorrow if nothing shakes loose.