Home The Bridge
Options

DDM

Comments

• Options
    a Shinzon for all their crew would really anger Phu since....ya know he hates me

I might change my in-game avatar in solidarity to protest at this players tactics.

go ahead i'm just happy to have helped

Well that protest didn't get very far, ha ha. There's only one 5* version of Shinzon and I don't have him, ha ha.

Petition for a 2* Shinzon to be released soon anyone?
  • Options
    Weyoun 69Weyoun 69 ✭✭✭
    Kind of lost for words......that as we are discussing this, it is happening again and again to other fleets!
    DB / TP , Shan ? Is there any opinion from the game's company / developers?

Do the higher ups condone this type of aggressive behavior and breaking of fleets, communities and friends no less, and creating division within the whole community? Are these things that TP are aware of, and understand are results when they sanction a new Admiral in a fleet taken over by DDM?

I would suggest, if the answer is no, maybe this thread should be highlighted and made known to those that should know.
  • Options
    a Shinzon for all their crew would really anger Phu since....ya know he hates me

I might change my in-game avatar in solidarity to protest at this players tactics.

go ahead i'm just happy to have helped

Well that protest didn't get very far, ha ha. There's only one 5* version of Shinzon and I don't have him, ha ha.

Petition for a 2* Shinzon to be released soon anyone?

sure maybe the dying version from the end of Nemesis and he could be pure Security?
  • Options
    or maybe Holo-emitter Shinzon and he could be a 3* with Diplomacy and command
  • Options
    Prepare for trouble!
    Make it double!
    To protect the world from devastation!
    To unite all peoples within our nation!
    To denounce the evils of truth and love!
    To extend our reach to the stars above!
    Jessie!
    James!
    DDM blasts off at the speed of light!
    Surrender now or prepare to fight!
    Meowth! That's right!
    GO DDM!!

nice Team Rocket parody with DDM as the failed villains instead of Team Rocket
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    OK this thread is starting to derail and is getting close to being closed.

I understand the concerns this situation has created for a lot of you.
    And this has been brought up to various parties, so we can work towards a solution.

At this time said solution will involve a better process on our Support Team's side.
    And we will work from there and see what else we can do.

glad to hear Shan....and sorry if i gave you trouble i was angry
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

And this has been brought up to various parties, so we can work towards a solution.

At this time said solution will involve a better process on our Support Team's side.

Any details on what this process will be?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »

Any details on what this process will be?

She probably won't have that info for a few days or weeks. I hope you'll check my link above to give them suggestions.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »

Why not poach the members? We don't have many vacancies across the rest of the Alliance.

Don't have many vacancies?
    • DDM 1-4,6,8,11and 12 are at 49 members
    • DDM 9 is at 48 members
    • DDM 14,15,16,17,18 are at 1 member
    • DDM 15 is at 22 members
    • DDM 20 is at 32 members

cmon man, at least *TRY* to tell the truth.

That seems like an *lot* of vacancies to me.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    First off we do not poach second off some of your stats are bad as DDM 16, 17 18 and 20 are fakes
  • Options
    I hope support takes care of this situation and doesn’t allow to happen it again. We all put a lot of effort and money on this game and deserve a better support
  • Options
    And first off we adopted a dead fleet... Admiral was inactive and we did not boot any officers, that's a lie, majority of what I'm reading is based off what you are told admiral came back I turned back over even though technically I did not have to... Nothing that from what I'm seeing is people in a very fleet making a comment that it's wrong but don't realize they are sitting in a fleet that was not DD SST or CFOH... No bust but I never kicked officers or removed active players... Was there to help and this got twisted real quick. Don't care what you guys think as that was not the intention so to bash a fleet over something that alot of fleets have done is dumb and alot of people whom say they know me is cause we had removed them for inactivity or trolling UC... Not cause of anything else... Of course you will be the target as the Admiral over the fleets... But just like we have adopted a few dead fleets we have also adopted admirals with the entire fleet because we offer a support system that is like no other. We have admirals that took the name because what we offer... And hate because of those out there trying to recruit and we are very good at what we do. Sure there is going to be hate and I won't subject myself to reading all of this even if I think it's funny you see one side to the story even though the intentions were pure and when Admiral came back he got his fleet back
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    In to comment before the thread is locked.
This discussion has been closed.