Home The Bridge
Options

Free 10x pull results

gw6rqqzxbw5j.png
My results, 900 honor. :|

Comments

• Options
    I got lots of $hit txjseeox1vyd.jpg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    3rd Vic Fontaine in a behold.
  • Options
    Lol. Keep them coming. This is my favorite time to eat popcorn
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th star for Dahar Master Kor off behold. Nothing to complain about
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a 4th star to make Platonian Kirk immortal. Other choices were Icheb (already in freezer) and Klingon Neelix (don't want).
  • Options
    6myspsx9i40q.png
    Usual bs
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd star for La Forge and 700 honor...

aeucli7l7h1u.png
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lip2xmfjl5a4.png
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got maquis Ro which is great cause she was 3/4.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not exciting, but added a star to one of my retro projects - Ardra. Rest to the honor board.....
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    A third star for Kal-if-fee Spock - not really useful (he's still at lvl1) but it's a plus.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    omjeevoci0cb.png

Quite nice, this is an ENG pack that's for sure.
    I already had Kelby maxed, and that behold was between him, Alidar Jarok, and Lt. Valeris who I also already had FF'd. I was considering AJ but he doesn't pass 700 in any skill so I didn't find him worth it.

Then I got a behold with One, Mirror Intendant Kira, and someone I can't even remember. But I chose One because I need more good ENG people and that puts a 3rd star on him for me.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Lady Gaghgagh gets the prize for best pull for now.

Well, I also had a Behold - a choice of Soran (Fully Fused), Arik Soong (Immortalized) and Platonian Kirk (Sleeping in the freezer). Oh well - better luck next time :)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    *hugs Lagy Gaghgagh* Good gurl! Nice choice. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Mine was trash. KDC Gowron (3rd copy I've airlocked in 2 weeks) a bunch of blues I already have FF except for the last star on Sniper Ezri (still lvl 1). So about 600 honor.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bridge Officer Troi (7th or 8th Copy I have airlocked as I have her Immortal), blues and worthless schematics to add to the pile!!
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Here’s mine,
    EV Trip came from a behold. 3/4 now.
    7pi4aynt1hb6.png
  • Options
    They should change this or remove it... It doesn't make any sense... I got 500 honor... Captain Sulu and 3 rares...
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Two purple beholds. 4th star on EV Trip and 4th O'Brien to my collection because I totally need 1/4 lv1 O'Brien to compare to three FFFE ones (even if one just 3*). I already forgot who the rest of the guys (and gals) were because they both weren't interesting and didn't had good stats. Well and Tuvok to be made in 3rd star on Tuvix when I'll catch another Neelix.

My attempt to catch pufferfish was much more interesting with Chaotica/Seven/Sheriff Q one (and 3rd star on Tucker, heh).
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    rcbdao5txl8t.png
    Behold from community pull 😃
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    veX wrote: »
    They should change this or remove it... It doesn't make any sense... I got 500 honor... Captain Sulu and 3 rares...

Sorry you didn't get anything good, but the community pull is the only thing that makes galaxy worth while. It's a good feature for newbies who dont have many super-rares and veterans chasing full fusions alike.

There is nothing wrong with 500 honor.
  • Options
    Mine is just sitting in the Time Portal waiting for the day DB gives us more crew slots or puts crew slots on sale again, as the 3000 Dil price on more is not worth the price.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    rcbdao5txl8t.png
    Awesome, Im guessing you fused up Troi? As Shinzon is a bit pants!

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    rcbdao5txl8t.png

Where's the "jealous" emoji? :mrgreen: about the best I can do :lol:
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    of7pac2gvhog.jpeg

Took Kurros from a behold with Princess Jadzia and Young Khan. Dax is 3* and Khan Immortalized
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry you didn't get anything good, but the community pull is the only thing that makes galaxy worth while. It's a good feature for newbies who dont have many super-rares and veterans chasing full fusions alike.

There is nothing wrong with 500 honor.

And keeping a 1/4 and 3 3* is better than most people are getting. You can't expect everything to be a 5*.
  • Options

500 honour always welcome.
    Captain Sulu is fine if you like him/already have him not FF.
    3 rares are 3 more to immortalise when you can - 1*s & 2*s first.

Yeah sounds to me like you did ok, I guess there was something/someone you really wanted. Next galaxy event you can try again :)
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    I got a 4* Behold, and one of the Choices was, North Star Archer, who I didn't have. The other 2 where FF.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an immortalized 4* I used a citation on a couple weeks ago and no B'Etor.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals