Home The Bridge
Options

Free 10x pull results

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    I got an immortalized 4* I used a citation on a couple weeks ago and no B'Etor.

I haven't used any citations yet, cause I'm scared of this happening to me. Which it will eventually anyway now I've started pushing and freezing 4*s :unamused:
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scoustar wrote: »

I haven't used any citations yet, cause I'm scared of this happening to me. Which it will eventually anyway now I've started pushing and freezing 4*s :unamused:

I only use citations on 5s, especially now that honor is a lot easier to get. Can do a star per 5 per month sometimes quicker.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

It **tsk tsk** but gotta clear some space. Can't have weak characters that you're unlikely to use for any purpose. Next up: Gorn Captain! I'm sure he'll be a featured event character in a couple weeks but he's not that great.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    I got a human Q that I was previously 0/4 on. I'm still new so that's pretty common.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I only use citations on 5s, especially now that honor is a lot easier to get. Can do a star per 5 per month sometimes quicker.

If I can ever reach your standards, I'll apply for admiralty in Starfleet! :relaxed:

It **** but gotta clear some space. Can't have weak characters that you're unlikely to use for any purpose. Next up: Gorn Captain! I'm sure he'll be a featured event character in a couple weeks but he's not that great.

My eventual plan is to start using 1-2-3/4&5*s as my main crew for voyages, etc. with everyone else frozen. Well, I say everyone else, that excludes Gauntlet crew, ship crew and the strongest few for shuttles. I'm still lowly enough to have pipe dreams..

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    The usual, another behold with characters that l have immortalized.v7fvaiiys69x.jpg
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    rcbdao5txl8t.png
    Behold from community pull 😃
    Awesome, Im guessing you fused up Troi? As Shinzon is a bit pants!

Fused Troi but I've been chasing Shinzon a while his stats are really poor for a legendary but still want to get him immortalised :(
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    rcbdao5txl8t.png
    Behold from community pull 😃
    Awesome, Im guessing you fused up Troi? As Shinzon is a bit pants!

Fused Troi but I've been chasing Shinzon a while his stats are really poor for a legendary but still want to get him immortalised :(

I feel like Shinzy is worth it at 5-stars, any less and he's a bit meh.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
  • Options
    I finally, finally, FINALLY got the Augment Picard I wanted for ages:
    rus4dl5az5wp.png

My regular slot was pants, but I chose George Costanza because "Serenity Now!"
    65666ddx6vfl.png

My end results were not that bad, considering I got muh Picard
    91epapjbfrk9.png
    Perception is the thin dividing line between reality and fiction

Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 53×2★; 78×3★; 196×4★; 87×5★
  • Options
    8267g8drlk1b.jpg

Like LG, I got One, which is awesome, plus a bonus 4* Combat Medic Paris which I have also been wanting for some time. All others immortalised, so honour there. Oddly, also got the final Schem to level 10 my ISS Enterprise, so all in all, very decent for a change!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

When it comes to citations, I only use them to get up to the second to last star. I won't put a 4th or 5th star using them as the chance to get another in a behold, pack or voyage is just too great.
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    gw6rqqzxbw5j.png
    My results, 900 honor. :|

That looks like mine ...
    seriously ... almost identical ... couple ship schematics ... 1 4* char .. and about 7 copies of Sniper Ezri Dax .. O.o
    I think the 4* was Rianna Mayweather .. so that gives me 2nd * for her .. rest is just cashed out ... *shrug*
  • Options
    honor and replicator fuel
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    I got Boxer Chakotay, Hockey Paris, Hockey Kim and some junk.

My Behold, I ended up taking 4 star Lon Suder because he has a lot of traits and some Engineering
  • Options
    Haven't opened mine yet. Crew space full, and too busy leveling and vaulting remaining 3* crew that have no useful purpose (aka, dunsels).
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

When it comes to citations, I only use them to get up to the second to last star. I won't put a 4th or 5th star using them as the chance to get another in a behold, pack or voyage is just too great.

But by that logic, even if you wait until you fully fuse a crew member via a drop or a Voyage, what's to stop yet another copy of them from dropping once they're FF? If that happens, then you've wasted that "second-to-last" citation, right? ;) There's always the possibility of getting a superfluous copy right after you've added the final star to a crew member. That's just part of the random uncertainty of the game.

I say, if you can FF a crew member with a citation, go for it -- you're getting full use of that fully-fused character and its improved stats right now... so what if you see it pop up a few days later for free? Stuff happens. Do a facepalm and move on. One can't live their life always being afraid of the "what if" factor.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    [img]h ttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030345/uploads/editor/0v/z4e2nolk93d9.jpg[/img]
    This was honestly the best community pull I had in a long while
  • Options
    [RotP] Scoustar[RotP] Scoustar ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Tcal wrote: »
    z4e2nolk93d9.jpg
    This was honestly the best community pull I had in a long while

Fixed it so I could see it. Very nice!

• Options
    trgdw105bw39.jpg
    I chose Paris. He needs the boosts. But what a great pull.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

I tend towards this also, cuz too many times the next pull is a big 'haha' should've, could've, would've... that I hate
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    trgdw105bw39.jpg
    I chose Paris. He needs the boosts. But what a great pull.

Useful for the next event too.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    4th star for Vedek Bareil; 3rd stars for Gilora Rejal and Money; first stars for Maddox, undies Tucker, and Brahms; Cube and Prakesh schems; TaloSpock and Vedek Winn (already FF). Not too bad, but no gold to replace my Thumbearer.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    veX wrote: »
    They should change this or remove it... It doesn't make any sense... I got 500 honor... Captain Sulu and 3 rares...

I do not think people understand. You mentioned how you got 500 honor and they think it is the crew you kept.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 2* for KDF Gowron.

Airlocked for already 3*:

Surgeon Phlox {x2}
    Lwaxana Troi
    Commando Crusher
    Commander Kang
    Rescue Tucker {x2}

New 3*:

CMO Ogawa. Level Twenty 2/4 Equipped. 1*

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Today I decided to just do it. Finishing off the last nine.

Already picked up:

Temporal Seven of Nine
    Talos Spock {x2}
    Fontaine & Janeway got 2* from Beholds

Oh, and this just now happened, so I had to stop opening for a minute to brag:

Td3JYJ6.jpg

Edit to Add:

Also ended up adding Rogue Harry Kim & Changeling Bashir.

Got 2* for Orion Slaver, and 3* for Warship Yar.

Good day, over-all.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."