Home Ready Room

YARNEK’s long-haul Voyage recap

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Ready Room
My fleetmate made this. I know there are other guides, but this one rocks. Thank you, @Yarnek my friend, for putting so much effort into this.

Yarnek's Amazing Recollection of Navigating the Extraterrestrial Kosmos

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uj9ISfTBRuM87Dpl2PdxLpt8U_sJ3ShLvlp2ZZ__b34/edit
🖖
EDIT: Other file versions may be found in our Fleet Central thread.
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be more accurately titled a recap than a guide. Kudos to Yarnek for completing the voyage, and also for putting in the work to create and format a spreadsheet. That had to have been time consuming to construct. Having maintained a thread where all I did was make note of a few details about my long voyage that only required typing in a post here, I respect how much Yarnek put into that spreadsheet.

Also, I am 100% with Yarnek: Always insult drunk Klingons.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be more accurately titled a recap than a guide. Kudos to Yarnek for completing the voyage, and also for putting in the work to create and format a spreadsheet. That had to have been time consuming to construct. Having maintained a thread where all I did was make note of a few details about my long voyage that only required typing in a post here, I respect how much Yarnek put into that spreadsheet.

Also, I am 100% with Yarnek: Always insult drunk Klingons.

Thank you for the title suggestion; done. I also always insult the drunk Klingons. It makes me smile every time. 😀
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust