Home The Bridge
Options

Vaughn Armstrong

Vaughn Armstrong (best known as Admiral Maxwell Forrest) had a birthday recently. He holds the record by having played 12 different characters in 28 episodes over four different Star Trek series. Perhaps, he would be an appropriate choice for a special pack?

Comments

• Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    i just saw that he was R'Mor among other characters and yea the title sounds like something bad happened to him. Please don't scare us like that.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no idea he played this many characters. Looking at his credits, it almost makes me wonder if no other actors were auditioning for roles. Five different characters from Voyager? Two different Cardassians on DS9?

In any case, thanks for giving me a reason to read more about him.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, yikes...that scare is not how I wanted to start the day. Maybe put “birthday” or “birthday pack idea” or “still alive and healthy with no recent illnesses/injuries/accidents to speak of” in the title as well?

Second, he is one of the most criminally underrepresented actors in all of Trek (Thomas Kopache has been even more conspicuously absent but his characters have admittedly been less notable than Armstrong or Randy Oglesby). We just have Admiral Maxwell Forrest and Telek R’Mor...not enough even to do a birthday behold like we got a few times recently. Obviously, the answer is to release more 4*/5* crew to make up for the lack. We could start with Captain Maximilian Forrest (ENT: In A Mirror, Darkly Pt. 1), Commodore Forrest (ENT: First Flight), Captain Korris (TNG: Heart of Glory and TNG: Shades of Grey), and Two of Nine (VOY: Survival Instinct).
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep hoping he makes it into the game as Korath, from the defunct Star Trek: The Experience's "Klingon Encounter" tour. He reprised Korath in the VOY finale, so all you canon purists can chill.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Okay. I'm not the only one who saw the title and thought "NO!!!!!" I had just read about 57 year old Kelly Preston, OP!!!!! Glad it's a birthday pack suggestion, instead of bad news!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bakkster wrote: »
    Vaughn Armstrong (best known as Admiral Maxwell Forrest) had a birthday recently. He holds the record by having played 12 different characters in 28 episodes over four different Star Trek series. Perhaps, he would be an appropriate choice for a special pack?

That's a great idea!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hoping for a change to the title, still. Even if just "...is alive and well!"

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?