Home The Bridge
Options

Patrick Stewart Birthday Packs

s1vd3xcc8ye6.png

New 4* Vashti Picard
FE/FF level 100 CMD 337 (92-191), DIP 682 (235-573), SEC 482 (187-361)
FE 1/4 level 100 CMD 217 (92-191), DIP 465 (235-573), SEC 254 (187-361)

Traits: Human, Federation, Desperate, Civilian, Diplomat
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    {See how I did that?}

There is a Picard BeGold for 1500 Dilithium, and 650/6500 Dilithium Pulls for Picards in the Portal.....

q2ajyxubcok1.png
    kwfek11d1gv9.png
    jo7ildslshbu.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Base Stats for new 4* Vashti Picard are a disgrace. Such are 2016 stats and even back then those were crap. Good prof doesn t make up for it. 😕
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    What. The. Hell. are those stats? At least make purple crew once in a blue moon useable... Geez
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, he's old and terminally-ill.

He got 'da 'rona
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    What. The. Hell. are those stats? At least make purple crew once in a blue moon useable... Geez

Or stop crapé 4 🌟 Crew being made for Tuesday Packs. At least the 3 🌟 fiasco seems to have had a short trial......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Base Stats for new 4* Vashti Picard are a disgrace. Such are 2016 stats and even back then those were crap. Good prof doesn t make up for it. 😕

He's not bad for early gauntlet crew, but otherwise he does seem geared towards collectors.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I can’t see spending anything on any of these offers. It would have been nice to see a different variation than Mirror in the begold. I have the other two a single star and am not going to spend just to make either a two star. The 650 offer is guaranteed to give me one of the fours I have FF and I’m not spending 6500 dil for a gold. The new purple Picard would be nice but I’m not going to roll dice for a chance at a single copy. I would have preferred to see several different 9.99 offers for all of the gold Picards to be able to choose who we didn’t have. I am glad they did something for his birthday just isn’t my cup of Earl Grey.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The targeted begold is great, just like First Contact Day let me start lily, this will let me add a star to one of those two who are WAY down on my cite list :)

as for the packs...the targeted begold is great! :#
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given how many Picards are in circulation, his game play value is so limited that I'd advise a new player put their resources into someone else. Even in a faction event where Vashti Picard was featured, immortalized and got the full 3x bonus, he'd still be mediocre:

CMD 1101, DIP 2046, SEC 1446

He does look fantastic, though.
  • Options
    The only reason for him is the Diplomat collection since he's at least easier to complete than terrible golds. So many terrible golds.
  • Options
    I didn't buy this birthday behold, but I'm happy that they're still doing them :)

And I hope we'll get one for Mary Wiseman's birthday too, even though she's only turning 35. It's not 30 or 40, but half a decade is also sort of a milestone.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

It isn't even good prof. It's slightly-above-average prof at best. It's the man's 80th birthday and they're going to do him dirty like that.

And the automatic behold is also a disgrace. 95% of us have at least one Immortal Mirror Picard and those other two choices are bad. Just, really bad. WRG: We Ruin Games hard at work.
  • Options
    I didn't buy this birthday behold, but I'm happy that they're still doing them :)

And I hope we'll get one for Mary Wiseman's birthday too, even though she's only turning 35. It's not 30 or 40, but half a decade is also sort of a milestone.

Do we have three Legends Tillys? If not, a new one for the BeGold would be cool.

Unless they make a powerhouse, though, I imagine most people without her would take the Witch of Wurner Minor.....
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    I pulled one pack and got a a Vashti Picard. Tempted to throw him straight out the airlock tbh.

I also did a Merit pull and got Enemy Lines Sisko, so could be worse.
  • Options

Do we have three Legends Tillys? If not, a new one for the BeGold would be cool.

Unless they make a powerhouse, though, I imagine most people without her would take the Witch of Wurner Minor.....

I was about to say that there was a super-rare in the Saru behold, but then I remembered that Tilly doesn't have any super-rare versions.
    So it's probably not going to happen (I don't think they would create a new card just to give it away to everyone for 1500 dilithium) :(
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

It isn't even good prof. It's slightly-above-average prof at best. It's the man's 80th birthday and they're going to do him dirty like that.

And the automatic behold is also a disgrace. 95% of us have at least one Immortal Mirror Picard and those other two choices are bad. Just, really bad. WRG: We Ruin Games hard at work.

There were a lot of really solid Picard variants to choose from; I’m not even mad about Mirror Picard being there (thinking of all the players who maybe missed his mega event but bought into his campaign and might be appreciative for a fifth star without a citation) but Augment and COP Founder variants were indeed pretty rough. I didn’t feel bad that I didn’t have the dilithium to swing at it the way it was presented; I would have gotten it for sure if Sinister Picard or Mambo Picard was there and would have had a long think about it if it had Romulan Picard or AoS Picard.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

There were a lot of really solid Picard variants to choose from; I’m not even mad about Mirror Picard being there (thinking of all the players who maybe missed his mega event but bought into his campaign and might be appreciative for a fifth star without a citation) but Augment and COP Founder variants were indeed pretty rough. I didn’t feel bad that I didn’t have the dilithium to swing at it the way it was presented; I would have gotten it for sure if Sinister Picard or Mambo Picard was there and would have had a long think about it if it had Romulan Picard or AoS Picard.

I agree that those other four variants are better cards, but this offer worked for me. By FF'ing Augment Picard, I was able to claim my next achievement in the Timelines Original collection. Here's how I did the math in my head, using sale prices:

Cost
    1500 dilithium = 1/2 monthly card = $2.00

Benefits
    • 325 chronitons = 26% of 1250 (the $10 offer, which I never buy) = $2.60
    • 1250 honor
    • 10X portal pull = 700 honor (average)
    • 650000 credits = 490 honor (7 pulls at 90K, average of 70 honor each)
    —> Total honor = 2440

So, as I look at it, I came out ahead. Plus, now I can freeze Augment if I need a slot! :wink:

(edited for clarity)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree that those other four variants are better cards, but this offer worked for me. By FF'ing Augment Picard, I was able to claim my next achievement in the Timelines Original collection. Here's how I did the math in my head, using sale prices:

Cost
    1500 dilithium = 1/2 monthly card = $2.00

Benefits
    325 chronitons = 26% of 1250 (the $10 offer, which I never buy) = $2.60
    1250 honor
    10X portal pull = 700 honor (average)
    650000 credits = 490 honor (7 pulls at 90K, average of 70 honor each)
    Total honor = 2440

So, as I look at it, I came out ahead. Plus, now I can freeze Augment if I need a slot! :wink:

Understandable. It’s for a similar reason that I’ve been hesitant to pull the trigger on the Lt. Wesley LTO. Aside form a general hesitancy to give TP my money right now, a fifth star on him doesn’t grant me any collection bonuses...just the crew slot, whether on Thursday at 11:05 or whenever I clear 130-160k VP in the event. The slot would be nice, sure, I’m just not convinced it’s worth $10 in the current game climate.
  • Options
    For a new player mirror picard is very nice. Keep seeing him. In gauntlet and now i can get him too.

Im. More disapointed about vashti picard.

Giving a picard with stats like a dementing man is kinda insulting as an 80th birthday gift ;)
  • Options
    But a behold between mirror, sinister and pubcard would have been much more satisfying to all . Choose between the tops