Home The Bridge

EV Suit Tuvok?

Have I missed this or is EV suit Tuvok in the Vulcan collection a new card ?

Comments

• He was added in a Tuesday pack a few months ago as part of a DB/WRG (can't remember which) experiment for collection-centric packs. I don't believe he's been added to the regular portal yet.
  • KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    Just when i thought i'd be the first to spot a new one! :) Cheers. I've now noticed I'm now two short on my Rare collection as I need the Picard as well.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadavar wrote: »
    Just when i thought i'd be the first to spot a new one! :) Cheers. I've now noticed I'm now two short on my Rare collection as I need the Picard as well.

I'm in the same boat needing those two. I had hoped the Picard would would have been in the daily rewards for Sir Pat's birthday this month. Maybe he'll be in this events rewards instead.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in the same boat needing those two. I had hoped the Picard would would have been in the daily rewards for Sir Pat's birthday this month. Maybe he'll be in this events rewards instead.

Looks like Picard will be the ranked 3* this week. And both Picard and Tuvok are now in the portal.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! I will get the Picard, at least, and might start picking up the Tuvok running voyages.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ALeeRocksALeeRocks ✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Looks like Picard will be the ranked 3* this week. And both Picard and Tuvok are now in the portal.

Which still leaves Commanding Officer Sisko as my one unattainable Rare card (because I chose to airlock him when slots were tighter a while back)... :neutral:
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALeeRocks wrote: »

Which still leaves Commanding Officer Sisko as my one unattainable Rare card (because I chose to airlock him when slots were tighter a while back)... :neutral:

I’d go so far as to say it’s bizarre that we haven’t either gotten additional new-captain achievements to add his final two stars or that he hasn’t simply been added to the portal by now. I ended up blowing honor on rare citations to finish and freeze him, which I regret less than I think I would regret having sent him on a spacewalk.

I'm still sitting on him as an unclaimed achievement waiting on some way to get the final two stars before claiming him.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many EV suits.
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    So many EV suits.

There's gotta be enough by now to at least start an EV Suit Collection.

We need some TOS ones, though. In the silver suits, with the huge, tall bubbles. After yesterday's events, it would be awesome if they could get the rights to do Crew from Star Trek Continues, and start with EV Suit Sulu....

b5aesl32nnfc.jpeg
    y9e53cq7uf1c.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I'm still sitting on him as an unclaimed achievement waiting on some way to get the final two stars before claiming him.

I didn't read the notes about him carefully enough, so I claimed him, but now I refuse to spend honor to cite him and yet don't want to airlock him either. I'm also clenching up my face and holding my breath until WRG gives in and gives me what I want :D. In the meantime, he sits at the bottom of my crew roster, wasting space.
    I did the Citations. Did the same for EV Suit Tuvok. Which of course I now regret some. But Sisko may never be Portalled........

• ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    I dropped 2 cites on Commanding Officer Sisko when DB let us keep the Christmas honor glitch. It was free honor so I could justify it. And he's part of 2 collections. And I mostly wanted to free up the space!
    So many EV suits.

We need some TOS ones, though. In the silver suits, with the huge, tall bubbles. After yesterday's events, it would be awesome if they could get the rights to do Crew from Star Trek Continues, and start with EV Suit Sulu....

b5aesl32nnfc.jpeg
    y9e53cq7uf1c.jpg

RIP Grant Imahara. Wonderfully talented and good person. Besides Star Trek Continues and Mythbusters he also worked for Lucasfilm as robotics engineer and helped build and run R2D2 in the prequel movies.

knwg6lwfyvvq.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
    edited July 2020
    So many EV suits.

b5aesl32nnfc.jpeg
    y9e53cq7uf1c.jpg

RIP Grant Imahara. Wonderfully talented and good person. Besides Star Trek Continues and Mythbusters he also worked for Lucasfilm as robotics engineer and helped build and run R2D2 in the prequel movies.

knwg6lwfyvvq.jpeg

I did know that until five minutes ago!!!!!

Didn't he also build some robots for that old robot fighting show?

EDIT: He built Deadblow.
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Ya, I didn't read half the game early on. Airlocked Sisko for space before I was aware how bad an idea it was. It's too bad you can't renew the Achievement. Almost feels like some sort of punishment for not paying attention when I started. If there was a way to renew the Achievement I'd probably cite him. Blues are cheap at this point.
  • SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭

And EV suit Tuvok just showed up in my voyage. Had to do a double check as I had not seen the in-game message.
    So many EV suits.

b5aesl32nnfc.jpeg
    y9e53cq7uf1c.jpg

knwg6lwfyvvq.jpeg

I did know that until five minutes ago!!!!!

Didn't he also build some robots for that old robot fighting show?

EDIT: He built Deadblow.

Yes, he was a very talented engineer and robot builder. Should definitely be made cyberneticist if in game.
    Let’s fly!
    Bylo Band wrote: »

I’d go so far as to say it’s bizarre that we haven’t either gotten additional new-captain achievements to add his final two stars or that he hasn’t simply been added to the portal by now. I ended up blowing honor on rare citations to finish and freeze him, which I regret less than I think I would regret having sent him on a spacewalk.

IMO, that was the correct move, and I did that as well. One thing I always say is crew slots are one of the most important resources in this game, so I didn't see it as wasting 9,000 Honor on a bad card, I considered it spending 9,000 to get back a crew slot and make progress on a couple Collections.

This.

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »

IMO, that was the correct move, and I did that as well. One thing I always say is crew slots are one of the most important resources in this game, so I didn't see it as wasting 9,000 Honor on a bad card, I considered it spending 9,000 to get back a crew slot and make progress on a couple Collections.

Agreed! If it weren’t for the collections, it would have been Honor Piñata time. :)
  • EV Tuvok was very difficult to obtain... I pulled 20 packs (200 reveals) when he was released and never got him.
    EV Tuvok was very difficult to obtain... I pulled 20 packs (200 reveals) when he was released and never got him.

I was one of the few who hit him right off. Citations immediately. Knew better than to "chase" the other two copies....

The whole RNGesus Roulette is 50 times a worse idea for a 3 🌟 than a 4 🌟 and 500 times worse than for a 5 🌟

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    There was a in-game message about the addition of both Picard and EV suit Tuvok. It also said Picard would be in the rewards in the coming event.

The message was either yesterday or the day before that.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16537/server-release-notes-july-14#latest
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    There was a in-game message about the addition of both Picard and EV suit Tuvok. It also said Picard would be in the rewards in the coming event.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16537/server-release-notes-july-14#latest

Yesterday
  • WaldoMag wrote: »

Yesterday

Tomorrow is Yesterday 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • WaldoMag wrote: »

Yesterday

All my troubles seemed so far away.
    Now it looks as though the wall is here to stay. 😭
  • *awaits blue pen because Shan is more of a Stones fan.
    Every day is today
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why Human Airiam was not added. Wasn't she introduced earlier than the other two?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.