Home The Bridge
Options

EV Suit Tuvok?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why Human Airiam was not added. Wasn't she introduced earlier than the other two?

Good catch. Forgot her. Maybe they did too? Interesting that we got them so quick in the Portal.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why Human Airiam was not added. Wasn't she introduced earlier than the other two?

Good catch. Forgot her. Maybe they did too? Interesting that we got them so quick in the Portal.

It’s happened on occasion. Tourist Worf was the same way and I want to say Lt. Uhura got an early release to the portal as well. Human Airiam not making the cut could be a simple oversight that gets corrected in the coming weeks.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    ALeeRocks wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Kadavar wrote: »
    Just when i thought i'd be the first to spot a new one! :) Cheers. I've now noticed I'm now two short on my Rare collection as I need the Picard as well.

I'm in the same boat needing those two. I had hoped the Picard would would have been in the daily rewards for Sir Pat's birthday this month. Maybe he'll be in this events rewards instead.

Looks like Picard will be the ranked 3* this week. And both Picard and Tuvok are now in the portal.

Which still leaves Commanding Officer Sisko as my one unattainable Rare card (because I chose to airlock him when slots were tighter a while back)... :neutral:
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Ya, I didn't read half the game early on. Airlocked Sisko for space before I was aware how bad an idea it was. It's too bad you can't renew the Achievement. Almost feels like some sort of punishment for not paying attention when I started. If there was a way to renew the Achievement I'd probably cite him. Blues are cheap at this point.

Same here! I'm super disappointed to read this. He is the only three star crew I'm missing, and I kept wondering why I was never coming across him. When I received him years ago, I wasn't hanging on to my lower tiered crew because I was tight on slots and dilithium to buy more. Plus, at the time, they weren't doing the collections, so it never occurred to me there might be benefits to maxing out and freezing crew. When I received him, I must've blown him out of the airlock, because I didn't have the space for him. Sounds like I will never have him, now. That's going to drive my OCD brain nuts! Fortunately, I was able to max out the achievement without him.

I thought I'd never get Human Airiam. Thank goodness they finally dropped her in the portal.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Just when i thought i'd be the first to spot a new one! :) Cheers. I've now noticed I'm now two short on my Rare collection as I need the Picard as well.

I'm in the same boat needing those two. I had hoped the Picard would would have been in the daily rewards for Sir Pat's birthday this month. Maybe he'll be in this events rewards instead.

Looks like Picard will be the ranked 3* this week. And both Picard and Tuvok are now in the portal.

Which still leaves Commanding Officer Sisko as my one unattainable Rare card (because I chose to airlock him when slots were tighter a while back)... :neutral:
    Ya, I didn't read half the game early on. Airlocked Sisko for space before I was aware how bad an idea it was. It's too bad you can't renew the Achievement. Almost feels like some sort of punishment for not paying attention when I started. If there was a way to renew the Achievement I'd probably cite him. Blues are cheap at this point.

Same here! I'm super disappointed to read this. He is the only three star crew I'm missing, and I kept wondering why I was never coming across him. When I received him years ago, I wasn't hanging on to my lower tiered crew because I was tight on slots and dilithium to buy more. Plus, at the time, they weren't doing the collections, so it never occurred to me there might be benefits to maxing out and freezing crew. When I received him, I must've blown him out of the airlock, because I didn't have the space for him. Sounds like I will never have him, now. That's going to drive my OCD brain nuts! Fortunately, I was able to max out the achievement without him.

I thought I'd never get Human Airiam. Thank goodness they finally dropped her in the portal.

I would recommend contacting CS. What's the worst thing that could happen?
  • Options

I would recommend contacting CS. What's the worst thing that could happen?

Will do! Thanks!